23(Meeting)

Shownu wakes up with the sound of his phone ringing on the top of his side table. He picks up the call as he rubs the sleepiness out of his system.

"Yoongi?" Shownu mumbles and stood up from his bed ready to grab a drink to wake himself up.

"I already sent Jimin to your place. I gave him your address. He'll arrive in less than 2 hours." Yoongi informed.

As soon as he walks out of his room he saw, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon, Wonho, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol all laying down in the living room. He suddenly felt bad seeing his friends laying there with only their jackets wraps around them that serve as their blankets as he sleeps peacefully inside his room. 

"Thank you Yoongi. I'll wait for him here then." He says.

"Are you not going to school?" Yoongi asks.

"I can't. I have to take care of this shit before it'll turn into a bigger problem. I'll talk to you later." Shownu then hangs up the phone as after saying bye to each other and places his phone inside his pocket as he walks towards his friends. 

He checks the time it's 6 am. He wakes Beakhyun up as well as Sehun and Chanyeol not bothering the other youngers' sleep. 

"We need to go to the basement.  He must be awake." Shownu whispered as he gently taps the older's shoulder. Beakhyun just hummed as he stretches his arms and neck creating a cracking sound. He signals Chanyeol and Sehun and they walk together in the basement.

The door creaks open, they hear a man screaming and they already know who it is. Baekhyun opens the door for Shownu, Chanyeol, and Sehun to enter. Once they were inside, Sehun closed the door so no one would hear the man screaming.

"So you were awake." Baekhyun smiles at the man. 

"Fuck you!!" The man cursed as he screams for help.

"Oh honey, You know exactly that you won't be here if you didn't try to kill Shownu right?" Beakhyun says. Sehun and Chanyeol just look at him with furious as waiting for an answer.

"Let me fucking go you!" The male creams.

"I saw a tattoo on his collar bone. I guess you already know who it is." Sehun informs. Shownu steps closer to the man and pulls the male's collar shirt to see his tattoo. Shownu was taken aback upon seeing the tattoo on the male's left collarbone.

"What the ..."

______________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

I woke up with the buzz of my alarm clock. "6:30" I mumbles to myself. I fetch my phone under my pillow to see Minhyuk's text message.

Minpuppy:
Hey! I'll pick you up later at 7:30 better
be ready or I will drag you out of your bed!

I smiled as I also type my reply. 

Me:
Don't worry,
I'm already wide awake.

Minpuppy:
Do you want to grab some coffee
before going to your first class?

Me:
Nah! I think I'm good.

Minpuppy:
How about dinner? Do you want to
grab something with me?

Me:
Are you asking me on a date? ;D

Minpuppy:
Okay, nevermind then!

Me:
I'm just kidding. Let's go grab some
dinner then. Your treat!