Chapter 3 (Date with him)

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful view in front of me. My eyes widened and my jaw agape looking at the garden date Kihyun has prepared for the two of us.

 My eyes widened and my jaw agape looking at the garden date Kihyun has prepared for the two of us

"Babe, did you do this all by yourself?" I questioned, amazed at how creative his ideas are. "I didn't do much tho." He answered. I looked at him, he looks disappointed in what he did. I held his hand and face then kissed his lips. " You know that I appreciate every single thing that you do for me. I treasure them here......" I point at my heart "...and here." I pointed at my head while looking at him straight to his eyes to let him see how sincere I am.

"Baby, you deserve the world and this little efforts are not enough to make me feel you happy."

"Hey, I'm happy as long as I am with you, Kihyun. And those efforts that you insert, even just a bit of an effort, I appreciate those. I'm happy with what you are doing. I don't need money or anything just to be happy Babe. You know that right? Material things are nothing but being with you is my everything."

He started tearing up. I kissed his lips and look at his beautiful face.

"You look so perfect, babe." I complimented and I saw the pinkish circles on his cheeks. "Y-yah. I'm supposedly the one saying that to my girlfriend right?" He stuttered and looked away avoiding eye contacts. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Let's sit down. My feet are getting numb plus I prepared something for you. I cooked it for you." He kissed my forehead and pulled the chair for me to sit. He runs inside his house to get the things he prepared. When he walks out of the door I saw him holding two plates on both of his arms while walking towards me. He smiles brightly at me.

"Here is your food my princess." He said that makes me giggle.

"Wooooooooooooow!"

"Wooooooooooooow!"

"Pastas are your favorite so I cooked you this."

"Thank you so much, babe. Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Have you?"

"I love you so much."

"Have I ever told you that my love for you is greater than your love for me?"

"Every day."

We chuckle and proceed to eat our meal. After a few moments of sitting down. He stood up and grabbed my hands leading in the middle. He put my hand on his nape and slowly slid his hand around my waist. "No music?" I asked curiously as we dance slowly without music. He shook his head cutely and starts singing.

Let's take our time tonight girl
Above us, all the stars are watching
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in.

I closed my eyes and feel the music as we dance through it. I guess my singer boyfriend is an advantage,

Underneath the chandelier, we're dancing all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feeling inside right now.

I lean closer to his chest. I can hear how his heart thuds inside. He started to wrap his arms around my waist tighter as we continue to dance along with him singing.

So baby let's just turn off the lights
And close the door
Ohhh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No, you won't need it mo more
Let's just kiss till we're naked baby
Versace on the floor.

Oooooohhhh! Take it off for me for me for me for me now girl Versace on the floor.

He lifts up my chin and I looked at him. "I love you so much Y/N. No one will ever take you away from me. I will make you the happiest girl in the world. I will give you everything that you want. I will graduate soon. I will make my promises come true. I will marry you and only you. You're the only girl that I want and the girl that I will always love and the girl that I need. I love you so much, baby."

I didn't say a word and just kissed him as passionate as I can. Words are not enough to describe how much happiness I am feeling right now. The two of us are melting at the kiss.

We went inside the Kihyun's house not breaking the kiss. He leaned me carefully on the couch and kissed me again. We broke the kiss as we gasp for air and kissed again. He started kissing me hard which is kinda odd for me. He's never like this to me. He touches me everywhere and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable all of a sudden. He then started kissing my neck and felt shivers down my spine.

"Baby.........babe...... Kihyun." Tried to push him but he isn't stopping.  "Babe wait. I'm not yet ready for this." I said as I started to feel scared of kihyun's action. I wanna cry but I held it in because I don't want him to think that I'm scared of him.

"A-are you O-okay baby." I asked. He looks so upset and sorry at the same time. I feel worried at his action.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I.....I can't control myself. Let me take you home." He said and rushes to his room to get his coat. We went outside of his house and head to his car without uttering a single word, awkwardness suddenly filled the atmosphere between us. I keep looking at him as he drives to my house.

"I'm sorry," I said breaking the awkward silence between us. "No, I...I understand. Don't worry." He replied. The rest of the ride was silent until we reach my house. He usually opens the door for me but this time he didn't.

Is he really that upset?

I asked myself and opened the door without uttering a word. When I opened the gate of my house,he quickly drove away without saying goodbye.

What did I do?

Is the only question that keeps running through my head and entered my house heading straight to my room.