Chapter 18

Kihyun flops down on his bed, thinking about what happened earlier during his encounter with Jooheon and Changkyun. He once again saw the furious look on Jooheon's face, the furious look he has never seen for a very long time. He sighs for the nth times today, feeling how down he is. He stood up to get some milk in his fridge. When he was done drinking the milk on his glass, he placed it in the sink, but before he turns around he saw a man standing outside of his window in front of his sink.

Not long ago he already felt like someone was watching over him. He tried to ignore it but every single day he feels like its getting more and more intense, more and more worst. Sometimes he would get some notes more like threats. Telling him that he should die or something like the guy will kill him. Before his stalker would just watch him from afar and he can feel it. He is sure he saw someone outside of his window.

His brows furrowed in confusion. He opened the door to see if someone was there but then it didn't surprise him when he saw no one. His heat was thumping so fast, he was feeling anxious because what if someone would kill him right here right now? He closed the door. When he turns around he saw another note on top of his coffee table.

How did he get it so fast? Who the hell would want to kill me?

Tell your friend that I am coming for him too and kill both of you.

That was what is written on the piece of paper that is placed on his coffee table. He tried to look around to see if there was evidence to show the police if ever, but he got nothing regardless of the letter he got.

Friend? Who among my friends does these fucking bastard wants to kill besides me?

"I'm pretty sure J-Hope was dead, so..? Who will send me this letter? I don't remember anyone who's......" Kihyun stops, his eyes widened in thoughts when he remembered someone but not quite sure if he is right. "This can't be..... He can't be ... right?"

The same day when Kihyun got the letter

"You're going to talk or I will rip your tongue off out of your mouth so you can no longer speak for the rest of your life?" Shownu threatened because just like Kihyun he has been being followed as well. But unlike Kihyun he was fast enough to catch the one stalking him. He was being stalked for almost a month now and he was getting more eager every single day to catch whoever was asking this guy to follow him.

They were in Shownu's dark basement. Usually, when Shownu has a target he usually brings them in the basement so that no one will know. But he hasn't used the basement for quite a long time now. The basement isn't that big, it was dark in there. The only source of light they have was a small lamp but is enough to give light to the entire basement. Now he has someone to deal with and he needs to make this guy talk or this guy will die in this basement. He was having his life, being with his friends, being with Y/N but now he has to ditch school because of some important issue he has to handle. He tied both the guy's feet and hand with a rope then tied it again on the chair.

The guy just laughed at him like a crazy dog. " No one will ever tell you who the boss is." The man said while laughing his ass off, Shownu is becoming more and more impatient every single time but he restrains himself from harming the other. The guy looks a bit older than Shownu, has a blond hair and a bit skinny( but Shownu's body was more built than him. He looks like innocent but he looks more like a psychopath with laughing without any reason. Shownu smirks as an idea pops up on his head. " Are you really going to do this?" He asks the guys. The guy smirks back at Shownu with full of determination. "Why? aren't you pro at this?" He sarcastically retorted.