21 (untold feelings)

Shownu came home with some documents he got from Changkyun moments ago. He drops to Changkyun's apartment to get the files he asks him to have research on. He bid goodbye to the younger as soon as he got the files and flashed out of the apartment as fast as he could avoiding the CCTV cameras like a criminal.

He sure doesn't wanna give traces to the man who's hunting his fine ass.

He was very exhausted with all this major problem coming in and out like there is no ending to it. He even barely sleep for days already. His head hurts, his muscles are sore and he really wants to take a rest but not now.

He sighed in frustration as he set all the documents on his bed lay them neatly and observe who among them is the real culprit of wanting to kill him, or should he say THEM. He doesn't want his friends to know about it but he has to tell them before its too late. Shownu has to tell the others for them to be aware of what was happening right now. He needs to inform them and of course, he needs to tell everything to Kihyun.

To say that the older doesn't wanna talk to Kihyun was an understatement, but he has no choice unless he wants Kihyun dead. But he doesn't wanna do that since Y/N will never forgive him if something happens to Kihyun. And even if Y/N won't talk about it he knows that she's still in love with the smaller guy.

Thinking about it breaks his heart. Sometimes he wants to be selfish and just keep Y/N for himself,  but he doesn't wanna force her to love him for his own sake. He can give the whole universe to her but what if Y/N doesn't want the universe and just wants the stars and the moon that Kihyun will give? He can protect her and give all his life to her but what's the point if that if its not what she wants? Shownu can risk his own life just to keep her safe but what if she wants to be in danger as long as she's with Kihyun? And again having this distractive thought breaks his heart. Does he really have a choice? Can he do something to make Y/N fall in love with him?

He pushes all these thoughts in the back of his head and focuses on his mission. After an hour of analyzing who is who and which is which, his phone starts to vibrate in his pocket. He fetches his phone without looking who the caller is hearing the voice from the other line is enough to freeze his thoughts, enough to make him stop for whatever he was doing.

"Shownu! Oh my god! I've been calling for you how many times these past few days! What are you even doing? Are you putting yourself in danger again? Please! I told you to stop!" A girl from the other line spoke with concern visible through her voice.

"I'm fine Y/N. I just need to take care of something. Are you crying?" He asks as he hears sobbing on the other line. Voice exhausted and barely audible.

"I am! I am worried to death! You're not picking my phone calls! You're not replying to my messages!! What do you want me to do? What if you're already dead and no one knows?! Where are you right now?! I'll come to see you!!"

"No!!! I mean... I'm not in Seoul right now I'm in Gwangcheon. My relatives just invited me for a reunion." Shownu smoothly lied in the verge of panic. He doesn't wanna risk Y/N's life right now.

No she can't come to see me. No, please.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I should have understood. I was very worried that something might happen to you."

Y/N believes the lies he just said, guilt was now all over his system.

"There is no signal in here so I can't really answer calls. I'm on top of the mountain right now getting signals. Y/N, I'll talk to you soon my uncle is calling me already. I'll see you when I got home okay? Love....."

No!!! Hold it in!!! Don't say it!!! Its the end of you if you say those words.

"...Loving the view over here. I'll... I'll bring you here s..someday I..I promise. I have to go...." Shownu lied.

"Okay. Promise me you'll be safe! I'll be waiting for you."

Of fucking course, Y/N has an idea of what was going on or what Shownu was up to these days. Or maybe not. Maybe she just knows that Shownu is not safe wherever he goes. Yes! Maybe the later one is.

Shownu ended the call without saying goodbye. He frustratedly intertwines his hands on his hair feeling the guilt running his whole body.

Shownu heard the door opens and closes. He was ready although his body is sore and his head is aching he knows someone is inside his house. He suddenly remembers that there is someone in the basement all tied up. He pulled the knife on his side pocket and slowly walks out his room.

He hides himself first and tried to peak on whoever the person may be,. He spotted a short slim guy wandering around the living room with his black jacket black jeans and black cap. He has no idea who it is so he jumps on the guy and points the knife on his neck.

"Who are you! What do you need?!" Shownu venomously asked.

"Hey hey!!! Relax! it's me!!" A familiar voice spoke. Shownu soon released the guy hiding his knife on his pocket once again not realizing that someone is watching them.

Kihyun looked so shocked by what he just saw. Shownu, jumping out of nowhere and almost killing Baekhyun with his knife.

"What the hell even is that!" Baekhyun complains as he cares about his neck that is now bleeding. It was just a small cut but its enough to bleed so much.

"Sorry... I'm just.... I'm just so worked up this past few days." Shownu said letting his heavy body drops on the couch.

Kihyun was still standing beside the door. Everything wasn't processing in his head. His mouth was agape, his body was shaking and his hands were sweating in pure fear.

"I brought Kihyun here you said you want to talk to him," Baekhyun said seating next to the younger.

Shownu opens his heave eyes and blinks the tiredness away his system. He seats properly and signals Kihyun to come and seat. As soon as Kihyun sat on the chair he spoke.

"Whatever you just witnessed right now is going to be taught by Beakhyun to you. We have no time you have to learn whatever you can in just a short period of time. We don't know when will those cockroaches will attack." Shownu frankly said, straight forward while massaging his temple. Kihyun couldn't process what Shownu just said.

Kihyun just stayed quiet not knowing what to say. He was so shocked right now that he can't even explain how scared he was right at this moment.

"So how was your deal with Suga?" Beakhyun asks.

"Everything went well. He agreed to join forces with me. Taemin? How about Teamin? Are you keeping an eye on him?" The taller male asked.

"Hmm" Beakhyun hummed. " I asked Sehun to do the job. I can say that he follows orders really well." Beakhyun continued.

"Yah! You better get some sleep. It looks like you're going to pass out any time soon. Go get some sleep. I and Kihyun will stay here for several days don't worry." Baekhyun tapped Shownu's shoulder for an assurance.

"I can't I still have to-"

"Shownu for once! You've been working your ass of for how many days without sleeping. I don't even know if you're eating a proper meal. Do that when you woke up. Just please take some rest." Baekhyun said with full of concern.

Shownu finally nods and walks his way to his room before he passed out.

______________________________________

I don't know what to say. Lol soooooo... Have a nice day wherever you guys are ☺☺

I just want to know? Where are you guys from? ☺