Chapter 17

***thank you guys for reading my book. And waiting for so long. I'm sorry. I really am..😭

________________________________

After talking to the school principal, asking me why I need to transfer to this kind of school and tell him all the reason's I have, still, he doesn't sound like he was convinced.

"It's a waste of your intelligence and talent Mr Yoo. You already have the future ahead of you when you chose to study in that school." The principal uttered whilst looking at the requirements I passed him moments ago.

"Sir, does that mean, those students that are studying here don't have their future because they were attending this school?" I questioned. He lifted his head to look at me, surprised at my sudden question. I look at him straight in his eyes.

"That's not what I mean. Mr Yoo. I mean, if you graduate to Seoul U. then a lot of hospitals would want to hire you because of the school you attended." The principal explained. I agree. that was Seoul University. It was known as the best school but that doesn't mean I can't look for a job.

"With all due respect, Sir. I believe that as long as you love your work and as long as you do your work properly, then you will succeed. For me, it doesn't matter if you attended the biggest or the most Famous University in South Korea. As long as I can do my job and I am skilled enough to do my work then I can be a successful doctor someday. Am I correct?" The Principal must have been taken aback because he looks at me with amazement written all over his face. The principal just smiled at me, genuinely for 30 seconds ( If my calculation is not mistaken.) then started signing the papers in front of me.

"You may start on Wednesday Mr. Yoo." I bowed at him for the last time after handing me the papers and before exiting his office.

I walk to where the lockers are, following the direction that the map is giving me. Luckily, the school isn't that big unlike in my previous school. I sighed in relief when I found my locker at the end. I placed all of my books inside tomorrow is Saturday and I have to go to class starting on Monday.

"I guess the Nursing Department isn't that big after all," I mumbled to myself while looking at the empty hallway. Students are still having their classes that's why I am the only one in the hallway.

But their classes will end soon.

3rd Person's POV

Kihyun closed his locker then starts walking on the empty hallway. He decided to take a stroll around the school campus. Students started to pile up in every hallway he passed by. He looks at his wristwatch to see that it's already 12 pm. Some are still taking their classes. Of course, not all students have the same schedule.

As Kihyun was walking in a now empty hallway, he saw Jooheon walking towards him together with Changkyun. His eyes widened and begun panicking.

Oh Shit! what should I do? What should I do?!

He starts walking back and forth until he saw an empty classroom on his right side. Without thinking he opened the door and enters with his heard pounding in his ribcage. Kihyun tries to calm himself down by inhaling and exhaling but little did Kihyun know that Jooheon and ChangKyun's next class in the empty class he has run into.

Fuck Kihyun!! Do something!!

The door opened revealing the 2 young men. Jooheon and Changkyun almost jump to where they were standing when they saw a little boy hugging his knees closer to his chest, whilst sitting in the corner of their classroom, burying his face between his knees. Changkyun and Jooheon stared at each other for a while, note recognizing the later. They art arguing whether who's going to approach and comfort the boy ( who they thought was a little boy).