Chapter 2

The class is so boring and I kinda feel annoyed at our Instructor bragging about herself when she was a student because we got low scores on our exam, telling us that when she was a student she is doing everything to get a high grade.

Well I admit that it's kinda true that you have to study hard. I feel bad that I always get low scores when my boyfriend always gets high scorescores like when god was showering intelligence he was wide awake with mouth wide open catching all of it.

I sighed as I thought of my boyfriend and suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket causing me to almost jump out of my shit.

Bitch!!

I cursed as I feel my heart beating so fast because I was surprised with the sudden phone vibration. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and saw Kihyun's name on my screen. My face suddenly lit up and quickly opening his text message, while hiding it under the table.

BabeYoo😍💕:
Hi babe? How are you doing?
I'm gonna fetch you up later
after your class okay?
I wanna take you to a date.
I miss you so much baby
I love you soooo much. 😘

I almost squeal at my seat, good thing I covered my mouth. I feel like I'm having butterflies in my stomach. I always feel this way even if we're like dating for 5 years. He is the only man I will marry and the man who will always make me feel this way.

I bit my lip as I feel my cheeks warming up. I quickly replied to his text message.

You:
Sure babe. I'll be finished in
an hour. I love you more babe
😍💕💯😘❤

Just a few seconds and I already recieved a reply from my sexy handsome boyfriend.

BabeYoo😍💕:
Okay babe 😘
See you in a bit.

And I put back my phone in my pocket to copy what was writen on the board with a smile on my face.

After a few minutes, my class has finally ended! I streched my body a bit and yawn feeling sleepy and packed my things inside my bag to prepare for my date with Kihyun.

I heard some girls squealing outside of the classroom. I got curious so I take a look at who the guy was.

Is it a  new student?

But why is he making himself known in this hour when all of the students are...........nevermind. You think too much Y/N.

I thought to myself as I take a sneak pick at the door looking around. I saw 2 students standing at tha hallway my boyfriend Kihyun and Shownu leaning on the wall.

My mood brighten up and ran towards my boyfriend's derection. But due the mass of students that are surrounding them. I don't think I can be recognize that easily. I pout when I saw Kihyun smiling at one of the girls feeling the Jealousy running through my body. He looks happy when that girl held his arm, clinging to him. My blood is boiling and I can't contain my anger anymore. I shove all the student and walk straight to Kihyun glaring at the girl that is clinging to my boyfriend.

"Hey! Hands off!" I exclaimed and raised an eyebrow at the girl. I saw Shownu grinning at the corner of my eyes. "Why? Do you know him?" The girl asked and stepped forward getting a little closer to me. I smirked and looked at her up and down. "He. Is. My. Boyfriend. So would you mind getting out of my sight because my eyes sore just by looking at you." I said saracstically, i heard a wooooooooing from the students around us. The girl got embarrassed and run away from the crowd.

I smelt the familiar scent and a hands wrapped around me as I burry my face on the crook of his neck sniffing his perfume.

"You always smell so good babe." I said as I hugged him back. The crowd's slowly disappearing. "Just for you babe." He replied and kissed ny forehead. "Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded flashing my brightest smile at him.

"Bro, thank you so much." Kihyun said to Shownu and Shownu just salute at him while walking backward heading to his next class. I waved goodbye to him and he gladly waved goodbye at me back with his bear smile.

We walked on the hallway with my arms linked to Kihyuns arm going to the school's parking lol where his car is parked.

"Babe where are we going?" I asked. "Surprise?" Kihyun answered and smiled at me. The view is facinating. He really look handsome when driving. I can imagine us having kids a one big family, going on a family trip. That sounds really great isn't it.

I blushed at the thought of Kihyun and having a baby and didn't notice myself smiling at him. "Why are you smiling?" Kihyun laughed under his breath. If this God will won't stop smiling like this? I swear it will be the death of me. "I think I'm gonna die." I answered with a serious voice. His smile suddenly turned into a frown. "What are you talking about?" He said while looking at the windshield of the car.

"Because everytime you smile, I feel like my heart is stopping." I said. "What the fuck baby you scared  me. I thought it was real. Don't say thay again okay?" He sounds worried and I find it cute.

"But it was real babe." I said while giggling at him. "Okay we're here babe."  He informed after parking the car. I look around to see where we are and saw a familiar surrounding. "We're at your house?" I asked as hop out and closed the car door. "Yeah. No close your eyes." He said. "Why?" I questioned with full curiosity.

"Because I have a surprice for the girl of my life." He whispered in my ears and I felt shivers all over my body. I closed my eyes and let him lead the way.