Chapter 11

****WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD 😉😉

-----------------

"Have you seen Y/N?" Shownu asked to Wonho. Wonho shook his head and looks at Hyungwon.

"I told you I have a class to attend. Dude, she was gone for like what? One hour? Two hours? Nothing's gonna happen to her. Maybe she just went home already or she just went somewhere else." Hyungwon said with a furrowed eyebrows.

"What if she got kidnapped again? What if she happens to have an accident. It's raining hard!" Shownu said in a panic mode.

"Shownu! Will you please stop being paranoid! You're obviously exaggerating things!" Minhyuk shouted at the older. Jooheon stood up and walks towards the Shownu.

"Y/N is going to be fine. Trust me! Have you called her?"  Changkyun asked.

"Yes. But she was out of reach." Answers Shownu with full of worries. "I really can sense that something bad happens." He continues.

They all just look at each other with questions on their faces. They don't know if Shownu was telling the truth or he was just being paranoid with his thoughts. They started murmuring things by themselves, arguing about Shownu.

"Is he going crazy?" - Minhyuk.

"What if he's telling the truth? Are we just gonna stay here and watch?" - Wonho

"It's impossible. I know that no one's gonna hurt her since J-hope is now in an asylum." - Jooheon.

"I think, I'm the one going crazy here because of Shownu." -Changkyun

They are soon debating whether Shownu is telling the truth or not. Shownu was just quiet the entire time thinking of what happened and dialing Y/N's number hoping that she'll pick up the phone. But she's still out of reach, her phone is turned off.

"I'm going to look for her. If you don't believe me then don't." Shownu spoke grabbing his jacket and stuffs then left leaving the other boys in an awkward silence.

He bumped into Hongbin and never have a second thoughts even if he doesn't like the other.

"Hey, I uhmm. I just thought maybe you have seen  Y/N?" Shownu asked, the atmosphere between them is really awkward or maybe it's just Shownu who is awkward.

"She left early. I don't really know where she went but she said that she is going somewhere. She told me that she has something to do."  Hongbin answered straight to Shownu. But hongbin is sensing that something isn't right with Shownu's voice. Hongbin narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows at Shownu searching for an answer but he was surprised when Shownu looks at him like he saw a ghost.

"Why? W-why are you looking at me l-like that." Hongbin said, frightened at Shownu's stare.

"Did she told you where she went?"

"No, but I followed her and she went straight to the cafe and bought a cake."

"Thanks!" And with that, even if the rain is falling hard with thunderstorms and lightning, he still runs he was out of the school campus. He thought that maybe she somehow went to Kihyin's house.