A sad beginning

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The Hotcock office

 Hayden Hotcock is the son of the mayor of Bubbleson Stoker Hotcock & he has a twin sister Helen Hotcock their mum died when they were 3 in a explosion so they were raised by their dad but mostly by an arrange of nannies, when Hayden & his sister turned 16 Hayden left to go to Paris to study acting but his dad forte he was studying low while his sister stayed with their dad, 3 years latter he returns home & tells his dad the truth about what he's been studying in Paris, Helen walks into their dad's office & finds Hayden & their dad arguing badly.

"What! No son of mine is going to be some all around gay surrounded by girls & god knows who else!" Yells Stoker as he stands up angrily, clenching his fists whey glaring at his son

"But dad cause I want to be an actor doesn't mean I'm going to flirt with every girl that hits on me or throws themselves at me, I'm better than that you always taught me to be a gentlemen & that's what I'll stay!" Yells Hayden.

"I don't care you're not going to be an actor you're staying here & studying to take over my job"  Stoker yells back angrily as he pouts his index finger at Hayden. 

"No Dad! I'm going to be an actor if you like it or not & that's it!" Yells Hayden then he stamps his right foot.

"Or Hayden why can't you be like your sister she's been studying what I do while you were in Paris studying Acting!"  Stoker yells.

"Well sorry dad sorry I can't be like my sister I've never liked low I have my own thing & that is acting! I've always been in to acting sins I was little dad don't you remember!" Yells Hayden.

"You where a little kid then Hayden now your a man!"Stoker yells.

"Yes dad I'm a man witch means I can make my own choice & my choice is to be an actor so good bye!" Yells Hayden as he storms out Then Stoker goes to his office door & yells. 

Te front hall

"Hayden if you leave you're not going to get a penny from me to help you!" 

"I don't care dad I'll be fine & I don't need your money so there!" Hayden yells at his dad.

"What Hayden don't go! I don't want to lose my brother please" Helen cry's grabbing his hand.

Hayden places one hand on her face & holds one of her hands with his over hand. "I'm sorry sis but this is how it's got to be, I can't stay here with are dad directing my whole life I have to go, I love you don't forget that" Hayden says as he kisses her hand. 

"I love you too brother I'll miss you" She says sadly. "I'll miss you too sis" He says & picks up his bags & grabs his jacket. 

"Well good bye sis look after yourself" He says with a soft loving voice. "Good bye brother & look after yourself too" She says as he turns & leaves for the last time, he gets in his red sports car & drives away as she watches him down the road as she cry's.