Getting ready for dancing

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Hayden's changing room

 Ally giggles. "Ok but what's going to happen about the movie without a main women?" Hayden smiles & looks at Ally. "Ally tomorrow George wants us here at 10.00" "Why? tomorrow is suppose to be your free day?" "Not for me for you" 

Ally giggles. "For me what do you mean?" He smiles. "I mean you've got anaudition to be the main women" "What? really but how?" Ally grins 

"I told George about you& how you have practiced all the lines & scenes with me & hiswilling to give you a chance" Hayden says with a big grin & taps Ally's nose. "Oh Hayden thank you" She says while hugging him & smiling then she steps back. "But why did you?" "Because you have beensaying you want to be an actress & your good at it from what I've seen& I thought you deserved a chance"

"Wow, oh Ally this is soamazing your getting a chance to get your dream" Heather says. 

"So if I do get the part I'll be working closely beside...beside?" Hayden smiles, giggles & holds Ally closely to him. "Yes very closely besideme"  

"But what about thecostumes if I get the part they won't fit me" Ally asks. "You won't have to worry aboutthat if you get the part which I'm sure you will, we have got a seamstress whocan help fix that" Hayden kisses Ally's forehead.

"I suppose if she does getthe part I'll be doing her makeup as well as yours Hayden?" Heather asks. "Well yes until we find someone else I hope that won't be too much for you" Hayden says.

"Come I haven't even gotthe part yet"Ally giggles & helooks at her & smiles then gives her a kiss on her cheek. "Your right my-lady let'sjust go to Heather's so she can find something nice to where"

"What about us?" Ally asks & he giggles. "I sent Thomas to go & buy a beautiful dress for you & I've got my suit in the car" "What you sent him to buy me a dress" Ally asks surprised. "Yes I did & he's very good when it comes to choosing clothes" "He is?" "Yes My-lady" "Ok Hayden" 

Then Thomas walks in. "Sir every thing's sorted" So they all go to the car & drive off to Heather's. 

Heather's house

When they get their Heather goes & unlocks the front door & Hayden & Ally follow her in with Thomas behind them holding a dress & Hayden's suit. 

"Hayden you can take thespare room so you can change why Ally can come with me to my room" Heather says putting her hand on Ally's shoulder. "Thank's Heather now where isthe spare room please?" Hayden asks. "It's just up the stairssecond door on the left" Heather says pointing up the stares & Hayden smiles. "Thanks" So Thomas gives Ally her dress & he goeswith Hayden as the girls make their why to Heather's room. 

Heather's bedroom

"So what shall we dofirst?" Ally asks. "First I'll do yourhair & makeup" Heather says pushing Ally in to the cheer in front of  the makeup table. "What's wrong with my hair?" Ally says while fiddling with her hair. "Nothing but we can make itnicer for Hayden" Heather smirks. "Ok anything to make Hayden happy" So Ally gets comfortably in front of the mirror & dressing table then Heather starts brushing her heir.

The spare room

In the mean time Thomas is helping Hayden whoshaves, washes his face, combs his hair then with Thomas help gets his suit oncomplete with tie. "Thanks Thomas" Hayden smiles.

Heather's bedroom

Back with the girls Heather has done Ally's heir& is now doing her makeup. "There you look gorgeousnow get your dress out Ally" Heather says existed. "Ok, Ok hold your horses" So Ally goes & open the dress bag & takesout a beautiful short silk bright red dress that goes to her hips with thinstraps & it has a thin white lace dress over it what goes to her knees. 

"Wow that's so amazing, putit on Ally let's see what it looks like"  Heather says in excitement. "Ok, Ok" So Ally goes behind a carton Heather has &changes into the dress then comes out smiling.

"Wow Ally you look, wow theirs only own word to say, oh...my...god you look like a princess in love" Ally smiles & blushes. "Your just saying that" "No I'm serious you do,you've got to give it to Thomas he knows how to choose a dress"

"Ok but I need some shoes" Ally says pointing at her feet. "I've got the perfect one'sto go with that dress" So Heather goes to her closet & gets out apair of bright red flats with red lace on them then she gets a dress forherself.

"Now it's your turn to getin your dress" Ally says. "Ok" SoHeather goes behind the certain & changes into her dress then comes outsmiling. "That's lovely"  Heather is whirring a purple dress that goesjust past her hips & flows out with straps & a sparkling belt.