Hayden's raging episode

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The studio changing room

Later when they all get to Hayden's rehearsal they go in & Heather starts doing his makeup then George runs in. "Oh good after your makeups done we need you in your wedding costume" 

"Oh good after your makeupsdone we need you in your wedding costume" ThenGeorge leaves. 

"What you've got a wedding costume?" Ally asks. "Yes I'm supposedto get married near the end of the movie" He says with a sigh. "When did that happen thatwasn't happening in the original script?" Allyasks. "They added it at the last rehearsal &now I have a wedding costume" 

Then Heather take him & helps him into hiswedding costume, then he goes out to the rehearsal to Marener. 

A hour later

"Oh why did they have toadd that wedding?" Haydensays puling his hair as he walks back  into the changing room with a sigh. "Hayden what's wrong?" Ally asks. "After that wedding seen Marener& I, oww" Hesays as he shacks & quivers in discussed. "All I can say is that wasthe worst time of my live" Then Marenerruns in & gives Hayden a hug as he clenches his teeth In disgust. 

"Oh Hayden you where great & very handsomeI'm so happy your my fiance" Marener gives him a big kiss on his lips, thenin frustration he stands up & wipes his mouth as he shakes & quivers indiscussed.

"Marener I've told you over & over again as nice as I can, but now I have reachedmy end of being nice! Now listen closely I...am,...not...your...fiance!" 

She just smiles at him. "Whatare you talking about of course you are" 

Hayden just screws up his fists & shacks inanger. "Graaa, oh gods Marener I'mnot your fiance, I never was & I never will be!" He yell's. Marener giggles. "Yes you are everyone & everything says so" 

"Oh Marener how dumb are you?" Hayden slaps his face. "All that was publicity none of it was true & Ican't believe I'd ever say this cause I'm so nice but I hate you so much I couldpuke" he says sticking his tong out.

"But Hayden" Marener says in surprises. "No that's it Marener I can't stand this anymore, now let me pass!" He yells as he pushes her aside & storms out with a shocked Marener staring at him as he goes.

"Wow I've never seen himthat angry before" Heathersays with a grin. "I haven't either, I thinkthe only over time was three years ago" Allysays & thy both giggle.

 "Oh you've done it now Marener" Heathersays. "What' do you mean?" Marener asks. "I mean it's really hard toget him so angry that he'll explode out in anger like that" "Yes what means you are inbig trouble" Allysays pointing & smiling at Marener. 

"Yes & let us tell youhe already has a girlfriend" Heather says with a grin. "Who is she I'll!" Marener clenches her fist. "Sorry Marener I can't divulge that its private" "Yes" Ally smiles. "Now Heather I'm goingto go & find Hayden" So Ally leaves & goes to find him & whenshe finds him she sees him in a argument with George. 

The studio set

"What are you out of yourmind Hayden? Get rid of Marener!" "George I'm sorry but Ican't stand her & I can't continue to work with her!" Hayden says rubbing his head. "But you two have always work so well together" George asks confused. "I've never liked her &since we started the story that we are engaged it has just made her worst sheactually believes it"

"I think I better go backto the room & wait for him their" Ally says hiding behind the cautions. "I don't want to disturb this argument) Ally says to herself then goes back to the changing room.

 "Tell her you're not here fiance" "Garrr" "I've told her thata thousand times but she's such a idiot she won't listen to me no matter what Isay & I can't Handle it anymore!" Hayden groins holding his head. 

"But Hayden" George asks in worry with his hands out. "I'm sorry George but eithershe goes" He points to the left with one hand. "Ir I go" He points to the right with his over hand. "Your choice!" He says holding his hands out. "But she's the best actress" "I don't care I've trade todeal with it but I can't any more" Hayden says shaking his head. "So what are you going to be looking for a nowactor or actress? Your choice!"

"Oh god what can I do? She's the best actress but on the other hand she isn't better than him & he is the main character his in more scene's than her" George thinks. "Yes, it's the only thing I have to do it"

 "Thanks George & I don'tthink you have to look to far for a women" Hayden grins. "I don't?" George says surprised "No" Hayden smile. "& I know the perfectgirl" "You do who?"

"Ally Hilight" Hayden smiles. "Ally your blond entouragegirl?" George asks in confusion. "Yes, I know she's not a actressbut she wants to be & this could be her big break" 

"Hayden I don't know" George says in worry. "Come-on George she'syoung, she's beautiful, I get on with her, she knows every single line &every scene" Hayden says counting his finger. 

"Yes she is young &beautiful but how does she know every single line & every scene?" George asks intrigued. "Because she always helpsme practice at home & she is really good just wait" Hayden smiles.

"Ok I'll give her a chance,here tomorrow at 10.00 & we can see her, now I better go & tell Marener that she's fired" George say as he turns to go & tell her. "Oh George please let metell her in your name it will help me calm down?" Hayden says happily."Ok Hayden" George smiles so Hayden goes back to his changing room &finds Marener is still there.

when Hayden comes back & the girls see him smiling at Marener they get warred. "Oh Marener" Hayden Says with a happy grin. "Yes what is it?" Marener smiles then he lends towards her with a grin. "You're fired!" He lathes. 

"What you can't do that only George can do that!" Marener say says in shock. "Oh he did fire you &sent me to tell you, now get your things a leave!" So she leaves then he sighs in relief &Happiness. "Oh thank goodness I don't have to see her ever again"