Their court

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The next day in the morning Hayden wakes up & hears some noise in the kitchen so he gets up & puts a top on then goes to the kitchen to find Ally cooking.  

"Morning my-lady, sleep well?" "Yes very well, you?" "I slept wonderfully too"  "Good hungry?" "Yes very" 

"Good course I'm making pancakes & theirs a second course but I'll tell you what that is later" "Oh my favorite how did you know?" "I didn't" 

"Well I'll go get the honey, sugar, chocolate sauce & lemons but you've got me curious now"  Hayden starts to walk to the cubed & looks back at Ally with a grin. "Mmm Oh have I?" "Oh yes you have" He says as he goes to the cupboards & gets all those things then brings them back to the counter.

"Well I'm not going to tell you" Ally says as she smiles & flutes her eyes. "you'll just have to what & see" She tapes his nose with a big grin on her face then she puts two plates of pancakes down.

"What would you like with your pancakes my-lady?" "Chocolate sauce & lemons please" So he passes the chocolate sauce & lemons to her then takes some sugar & lemons for himself then they eat. "Mmm these are the best I've tasted & I've tasted lots" Ally blushes. "Why thank you" "I say the truth" He smiles. 

"So what's on my agenda for today?" He asks before he takes another mouthful. "Well you've got a acting rehearsal at 10.00am to 12.30am then nothing so you've got the whole afternoon free"

"& I know what I can do for the whole afternoon" He says with a cheeky grin as he bits his lip. "What?" She giggles. "Well I was thinking you, me, Heather & Tomas could all go out dancing" He says as he waves his arms in a dancing way. 

"Oh that will be lovely but will Tomas like it?" He smiles. "Oh yeah before he got marred he would go out dancing in his spare time when he was not with me" "Tomas is marred?" She asks shocked. "Oh yes two years now" 

"You finished your pancakes?"  Ally asks with a smile "Yes & I'm ready for my second course" He says razing his eyes with a grin. 

She giggles "Well here it is" She kisses his forehead. "Is that it?" She smiles. "Well there is another part to it but" She says as she fiddles with her heir "I don't think I should give you it yet after all we've just been on one date it might be to fast" She says sliding her index finger along her bottom lip.

"I don't mind" He giggles. She smiles sweetly at him as he gives her his puppy eyes. "Oh you & those puppy eyes" she giggles. "Well ok" She goes round to him sits on his lap & kisses his lips & he kisses back then Heather walks in & stops in shook when she sees them kissing.

"What the?!" Heather stares. "Oh morning Heather" they both say with red faces. "Morning...you two, did I just see what I think I saw?" "Well... that depends on what you thought you saw" Hayden giggles. "I thought I saw you two kissing & very passionately too" Heather asks "Ok you caught us" Ally says as the two of them blush redder.

"Well what's going on?" Heather asks waving her arms. "Um well... Allywasjusthelpingmepracticeascene" Hayden says very fast. "What?" Heather asks confused. Ally was just helping me practice a scene

"Oh really" Heather says with her arms crossed like she doesn't believe them.  "What?" Ally giggles."From what I saw you were doing much more than practicing a scene, you two looked like you were" She gasps "Wait are you two a couple now?" "Why would you think that?" Ally asks.

"Well one there's a table with a white cloth & roses on it, two the DVD's of Pride & prejudice 1990 version & Romeo & Juliet 1968 version are on the side of the TV plus what I just saw"  Heather says putting one finger up at a time. it all tells me one thing you two are a couple"

"Ok you caught us but weare not official but we did just have are first date last night" Ally says. "You did" Heather asks in surprise. 

"Yes we did & speakingof official" He turns to Ally & Holds her hands takes Ally's hands & smiles as she smilesback. "Ally will you be mygirlfriend?" "Yes Of course I will Hayden"Then she gives him a big kiss on his lips. 

"Oh this is so sweet" Heather sayssmiling then Hayden & Ally stop kissing & he puts his arm around her waist. "ThanksHeather but don't say anything we want to keep this on the down low" "Why?" "Because if anyone foundout about us there would be paparazzi, photographers & reporters everywhereI go plus everyone will be askingquestions about us, rumors will start spreading about us & we'll probablybe ask to go on a show & answer the questions" "Of course you can trustme" 

"Oh & Heather seeing asHayden doesn't have anything on after 12.30am he suggested the four of us goout dancing later" "The four of us?" Heather asks. "Yes us three & Thomas" Hayden says. "That would be wonderfulbut I'll have to go home & get something suitable for dancing" "Of course Heather" Hayden smiles.

"Oh yeah what am I supposedto wear I have nothing suitable?" "Don't worry my-lady willsort that out" He says stroking Ally's hair & she smiles.