A little girls attack

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The car

"So where to Hayden?" Tomes asks. Hayden looks at Heather. "Heather what time do you have to pick your little girl up?" Heather looks smiles. "6.30pm Hayden" "What nursery?" "Little Vikings nursery" Hayden turns back to Tomes. "Tomas to little Vikings nursery please then we can take them both home" "Ok Hayden" So Thomas drives off to Little Vikings nursery. 

"Thank you Hayden but you better be prepared when little Suzy sees youshe'll go so crazy that she'll jump on you, hug you & giggle so loudly plusshe'll be all over you & she's only 3" Heather giggles. "I'll be fine" Hayden smiles. "Hayden where here" "Thanks Tomas" So Tomas gets out & holds the car door open as Haydengets out holding Ally's hand & Heather behind thenall the little girls run to him & start hugging him, giggling, on him &dancing around him. 

"We love you Mr Hotcock!" "I'm going to marry you Mr Hotcock!" "My mummyhas a crush on you Mr Hotcock" "My mummy wish you were her son Mr Hotcock" The little girls of the little girl mob say excitedly as they all jump him, hug him & dance around him why giggling &lots of the parents smile at him, most blushing on seeing him here. 

"Seems you're a little girl magnet Hayden" Ally giggles "Yes no escaping now Hayden" Heather giggles.

Hayden smiles at the little girls. "Ok all of you girls better get back to your mummy's & daddy's" "Ok but can we have a picture of you & can you kiss each one?" All the little girls say."Ok" Hayden giggles. "Tomas can I have the stack ofpictures Gorge insisted I keep in my car & a pen" 

"Thanks Handsome!" All the girls giggle as they go back to their mummy's & daddy's. "Sorry about that Mr Hotcock but you know how kids can be" One of the mum's say smiling. "Yes I do" Hayden giggles. "& I think what you dofor those poor kids in the children's hospital is just lovely not many peoplewill do that especially every week that's just darling" He smiles. "Why thanks ma'am I just want to make them happy what makes me happy" "That's so sweet, well Ibetter get my little girl home it was nice meting you Mr Hotcock" Then she leaves with her little girl. "Bye, Bye Handsome" The little girl yells smiling "Bye sweetie" He waves.

Thenhe hears a little giggly voice & feels someone hug his leg. "Hayden, Hayden, Hayden"  Helooks round & sees a little red haired girl, so he leans down & smiles.            "You must be Suzy" He smiles "Yes me Suzy, me loveyou" Suzysays as she hugs him so tightly around his waist he almost can't breath.

"Suzy please, loosen your grip please?" "Oh sorry Mr Hotcock" So she lets go of him then he sees she's wearinga pink T-shirt with a big picture of his smiling face on it & the words Ilove Hayden I marry him & he smiles. 

"Nice T-shirt" He smiles. "Thanks it my favorite" Hesmiles as Suzy holds her arms up to him. "You holdme?" "Ok I hold you" So he picks her up & she starts shouting loudlywith happiness. "Yeah me be held & carried by Hayden Hotcock" Sohe carries her to the car & looks at Heather.

"Wow I knew you said she was crazy about me Heather but where did she get that                  T-shirt?" Heathersmiles. "A friend made it for her, she wears it allthe time it's a pain to get to wash it so I have to sneak in her room whenshe's sleeping to get it"

"You know Hayden I don't think she's going to let you go" Ally giggles. "No me never let you go" Suzy says. 

"Come-on Suzy let's get you in the car" Heather says. "Ok but Hayden put mein" "Ok I'll put you in but you will have to go with Heather when we get toyour home" Shepouts, so Tomasholds the car door open as Hayden puts her in the car as Heather gets in thefront & Hayden & Ally sit on either side of Suzy then Tomas gets in the front & drives to Heather's.

Suzy smiles at Hayden. "Hayden me love dolly you give me" "That's good"

Whenthey get to Heather's they all get out. "Haydenbefore you go I want to show you something" Suzysays as he smiles & she grabs his hand & pulls him off to her room. "Come-on slow coach this way" Suzy giggles. "Ok I'm coming Suzy" 

Whenthey get to her room he's shocked his on everything in her room her wardrobes,her walls, her toy box even her bed covers & most of her toys are toys ofhim. 

"Now stay there I'll be back" Suzy say excitedly & she goes to her wardrobe then comes back holding a life sized doll of him."Wow that's a big dolly" Hayden says shocked.  "Yeah It's you Isleep with him every night, I play wedding with him & I pretend to be Mrs Hotcock" Haydenblushes, smiles & gets down to her level. "Oh you sweet thing you, butI better get going ok I'll see you bye" "Bye, bye Hayden I love you!" Suzy giggles.

Sohe goes back down stairs still blushing & the girls smile when they seehim. "What happened to you why are you blushing so much?" Allyasks giggling. "I just found out Suzy has a life sized doll of me & she sleeps with him every night, plays weddings with him & pretend to beMrs Hotcock" 

Heather giggles. "Oh yes she really does sometimes she runs round shouting that she's MrsHotcock" Heathersays as Ally giggles. "Oh that's so sweet" Ally giggles. "Year she's got to be my biggest fan ever, well we better get going byeHeather" "Bye you two" SoHayden & Ally get in the car & Thomasdrives back to Hayden's.