Heather's crushing news

Chapter 18    

Hayden's home

2days latter Hayden is eating dinner when he hears some sobbing over by the sofaso he gets up & goes over to it to find Heather in tears so he sit next toher & puts his hand on her shoulder. 

"What's wrong Heather?" She cry's softly. "Oh it's my boyfriend Harry he's been in an accident in London" "What happened?" Hayden asks. "He was mugged, Shot & beaten up now his in the London Hospital in acoma" 

He can't believe this just doing one of those things is terrible & cold get you arrested but ding all 3 well that was just completely un marsupial.

"You have to go to him" Hayden says siriusly. "I would but how? I'vegot Suzy & I can't take here with me plus we've got that TV show to go toon Wednesday" Heather sniffs. "Don't worry about the show & I'll be happy to look after Suzy whileyour away"

Heather smiles at him. "Oh Hayden that's so kind, but I can't just dump her on you" "Don't worry it will be fine, the most important thing is that you go toHarry" He says with his hand on her shoulder. "Ok, & Hayden Sorry about this & please forgive me but this is tosay thanks" Then she kisses his cheek, then Ally walks in. 

"What the?!" Ally says lewdly when she sees them. "Oh Ally don't worryHeather was just thanking me" he says holding his hand up. "For what?" she says with one hand on her hip. "My boyfriend Harry his been in a accident mugged, Shot & beaten upnow his in the London Hospital in a coma, Hayden was just comforting me &insisting I go straight to him now" Heather cry's softly.

"Oh I'm so sorry, but what about Suzy? You can't take her with you" Ally asks. "I said I'll look after her while she's gone" Hayden smiles. "How long will you be gone Heather?" Ally asks. 

"I'm not sure, I would say a week but most likely more I'll call you twoto let you know how he's doing" Heather say. "Ok but you have to leave now" Hayden says leading Heather to the front door. "Ok but what about Suzy& her things?" Heather asks. "We'll pick her up then goget her things you just go" Haydensays."Ok theirs a spare keyunder the door mat & tell Suzy I love her Bye" "Buy!" They both say as Heather leaves & Ally goes& sits next to Hayden.

"So you're going to lookafter Suzy for who knows how long?" Ally says & hesmiles. "Yes I am but I don't mind" "What's going to happen whyshe's away? I can't cook to save my life & I can't do makeup" 

"Well I can cook very well & I have a friend who designs close but he also does makeup too I'll call him" "How do you know how to cook? I mean with you being the son of the mayor of Bubbleson   then you being an actor you would have always had someone to cook for you?" Ally asks. "Well the three years I wasin Paris studying I also studied cooking on the side & I finished at thetop of my class as well as finishing at the top of my class in acting"

"Wow you are amazing Hayden" "Thanks Ally, Tomas is the car ready?" "Yes Hayden" So they go down to the car, get in & tomes takes them to the stdio.