Kiddie winks toy shop

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Tomas holds the car door while Hayden & the girls get in then Tomas shuts the door & gets in the front. "Where next Hayden?" "The children's Hospital but stop at a good toy shop firs please Tomes" 

"Yes Hayden" When they stop at the toy shop Tomes parks the car. "Where here at Kiddie winks toys the top toy shop around Hayden" 

"Thanks Tomes" Hayden smiles at the girls. "Girls could you help me please?" "Yes Hayden" Ally & Heather say while smiling.

Tomas gets out of the car & opens the door then Hayden & the girls get out & go in to the toy shop & start buy looking at the dollies. 

"These dolls are lovely don't you think girls?" Hayden asks while holding three sorts of dollies. "Yes Hayden their lovely" The girls say.

"Thanks girls, which ones do you think we shod get the one's in pink dresses, the one's in purple dresses or the one's in pink & purple striped dresses?"

"I like the ones with purple dresses they're pretty" Heather says.

"Yes Heather they are & what's your opinion Ally?" 

"I think their all pretty Hayden" 

"Yes Ally I agree I'll get some of etch" & he puts them in the trolley Heather is pushing.

Next they go to the transports isle then over isles then they go to pay for all the toys.

"Hallo" Says the till women before she looks up & sees who's buying the toys. "Oh Mr Hotcock what a surprise & what are you doing here baying all these toys?"

"Their for little kids at the children's Hospital"

The till women smiles. "Oh Mr Hotcock that's so lovely, you now out of all the actors & actresses you are the most kindest & generous of all & I'm sure these pretty girls here will agree"

Ally & Heather nod their heads & smile.

"Thanks ma'am" Hayden says with a smile then the till women scans all the toys & gets the price. "That will be £200 please"

So Hayden pay's for the toys then him & the girls go back to the car with the bags of toys which concludes of dolls, toy cars, train tracks & trains, cuddly animals, figures & board games then they get in the car & they all go to the children's Hospital.