The travel to the studio

Chapter 2 

Chapter 2 

3 years later

Hayden's own home

Hayden wakes up at 6.00 & sits on the side of his double bed then he hears a knock on his bedroom door. 

"Breakfast is ready sir & you have a rehearsal at 7.30" Ally says fro the door.

"OK thanks Ally" He says as he gets up & gets dressed then he goes to the kitchen to eat.

"Morning sir here's your breakfast just how you like it" Heather says passing him his breakfast. "Thanks Heather & girls, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Hayden?"He says.

"Sorry Hayden" Both Ally & Heather say.

"That's ok girls, & calling me Hayden goes for you too Thomas!" Hayden says.

"Yes Hayden" Tomes replies.

Hayden eats his breakfast as Ally gets him a cup of coffee. 

"Here's your coffee Hayden" Ally says. placing it down next to him

"Thanks Ally, Heather" Hayden says.

"Yes Hayden" Heather repels. 

"Could you get the paper please?" Hayden asks. 

"Of course Hayden" Heather goes & get's the paper & gives it to Him.

"Here Hayden" Heather says.

"Thanks Heather" 

Hayden looks at the paper then he sees anarticle. "Oh this again! When arethey going to get it that she's not my fiance!" Hayden says as he rubs his head & sighs. "Ow Ally can you?" He say as he leans back in pain.

Before he can finish Ally comes over & massages his shoulders & back. "Does that feel better Hayden?" "Yes that does thanks Ally & thanks for breakfast Heather" 

So he gets up, goes to his bathroom does his teeth & brushes his hair then he comes back out to the kitchen. "Thomas is the car ready?" He asks. "Yes Hayden" Tomes replies. 

"Well shall we go girls?" Hayden says then all of them go down to the car & Thomas holds the car door as Hayden & the girls get in.

"Thanks Tomes" Hayden says.

In the car

Thomas shuts the car door then gets in the front seat then he starts the engine & drives to the studio.

"So Ally over than my rehearsal what else do I have on today?" Hayden asks. 

"Well at 9.30 you've got the visit at the children's hospital for charity, at 10.30 you've got your doctor's appointment about the pain you keep getting in your back & then you are free to go home" She replies. 

"Oh yes the children's hospital, it feels good to do something for those kids & make them happy" Hayden says with a smile. 

"Hayden were here" Tomes says. "Thanks Tomes"

Thomas gets out & holds the car door as Hayden & the girls get out then he closes it, locks the car & they all go in to the studio.