The paparazzi

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Outside the club

When they get to the club they find lots of hisfans happen to be there. "Oh no the paparazzi & photographersare here" Hayden says putting his hands on Ally's shoulders "Ally if we go in as we wanted we might be stopped by the paparazzifor questions & the paparazzi will be taking pictures of us" Ally giggles. "I know Hayden" 

"Ally it means they mightfind out about us so if you don't want to take that chance we don't have too" Ally smiles & shakes her head. "Hayden I know what itmeant when I agreed to date you, so if they find out so what all I care aboutis you & if they make things up so be it" "I know we just startingdating yesterday but I have to say this" He hugs her with a smile. "I love you so much" "Thanks shall we go?"  "Ok let's go then ladies" 

So Tomas opens the car door & Hayden getsout with the girls as everyone shout out loud, so Tomas locks the car thentakes Heather's arm as Hayden puts his arm around Ally's waste & they startwalking in then they are stopped buy the paparazziwho start asking questions. 

"Hay Mr Hotcock I'm Elly Arranger off the Interest times, are you planning a threesome with these two parity ladies with you?" Hayden looks shocked. "God no! I would never dosuch a thing I am a one women man" Elly smiles. "Who is this one women Isit Marener?" he looks at Ally asking for her permission totell them & she nods. "No it is defiantly not Marener!" everyone looks shocked. "Then who is it?" He pulls Ally tightly to him & smiles. "This pretty lady right here Ally Hilight" Ally smiles & blushes. 

"What about Marener your fiance?" Ellie asks. "That's all a rumor shewas never my fiance & or girlfriend we were never even friends & totell you the truth she's a complete bitch, excuse my language but that's howmuch I hate her" Everyone looks at him in shock.

"But whenever we saw youtwo in public you looked so happy" Ellie says. "Yes but all the time I was screaming inside" he sighs. "She was always verycertain about you two in a why know own cold act" "Yes she did think that nomatter how many times I told her it was just a rumor but she's a idiot likethat" He  says smiling.

"But what about the moveyou two were doing what's going to happen now?" Ellie asks. "Well all I can say about that is that I'm going to be much happier from now on because we're looking for a new female partner that I can do most my movies with" 

"& any ideas on who this women cod be?" "A  phew but Hopefully my Ally Hilight my entourage & my girlfriend plus the pretty's lady on earth will get the part" he kisses Ally on her lips. "Nowif you don't mind I'm missing precious dancing time with my lady" Ally giggles & blushes as he pulls her to thedoors of the club with Thomas & Heather behind them.