The rehearsal

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hayden walks in to the studio & the second they get in a man named Bill runs up to him.

"Oh Hayden good we need you in make up now then we need you to changed into your sexy romantic costume stat" Bill says fast.

"Ok Bill, Heather can you help me please" "Ok Hayden" Heather says.  "Thanks & Ally could you get me some water please?" Hayden says. "Of course Hayden" Ally replies.

Ally's P.O.V

Hayden & Heather go to his dressing room to get him into makeup & costume as Ally goes & gets Hayden some water then Hayden's appointment phone rings.

"Hello Hayden Hotcock's appointment phone" Ally says.

"Hi Ally this is Philip Haydon's agent, I'm calling because Mr Macintyre called me about Hayden having the main part in his latest show as a man who finds a 1-year-old girl & adopts her with his wife then he & his wife divorce 1 -year-later & he raises her alone, & he would like to see him"

"Ok I'll tell him then call back"

"Ok thanks Ally bye" 

"Bye Phillip" Says Ally then she gets Hayden's water & goes to his dressing Room.

...............

"Here's your water Hayden & your agent called to say Mr Macintyre called to offer you the main part in his latest movie"

"Really, what's the story?" He asks.

"Well from what Philip told me it's about a man who finds a 1-year-old girl & when he can't find any family of hers he adopts her with his wife then he & his wife divorces 1-year-later & he raises her alone"

"Hmm sounds interesting you know yes I like it, could you call Philip back & tell him I'm interested please?"