Play time

Chapter 23

The living-room

Hayden clears his throat. "Suzy want to play?"" He calls & walks off as Ally & Helengiggle & put the food away.

"Typical Hayden, whenever heget's caught & nervous he makes a excuse up to get out of it" Ally says as she puts the food away. "Yes he has always been like that even when we werelittle" Helen smiles.

Back in the living room Hayden & Suzy areplaying prince & princess why Ally & Helen chat most likely about him. 

"Arrrr save me, save mewhere is my prince & my hero!" Suzysays as she stands on the sofa. "Don't worry princess I'llsave you!" Haydensays as he runs to the sofa grabs Suzy & holds her in the air as he runs aroundthe room so it's like she's flying. 

"Weee I'm flying Hayden I'mflying!" Suzy cheers as she holds her arms out as he runs around with her. "Yes you are flying like abird!" He says as he chuckles & she giggles. 

"Arrr I'm going to crash!" Suzy calls. "Arrr she's crashed, she'sfalling arrr what's going to happen?!" Thenhe makes it look as if she's falling & crashes her in to the sofa then sherolls on to the floor & he tickles her.    

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" He smiles."Arrr save me I'm beingattacked!" She yells out while giggling. "No one can save you now little Miss you'll never escape me!" Hayden says while giggling. "Oh yes I will!" She says. "Oh no you won't!" "Yes I will!" Then she makes a silly face & makes Haydenlaugh then he rolls on his back & she starts tickling him what makes him laughharder.

 "Arrr Ally save me I'mbeing attacked by a little monkey" Ally & Helen smile as they stand at the door of the living-room watching them. "No sorry Hayden you're theprince & the hero you need to save yourself" Ally giggles. "Oh thank you my-lady" He says sarcastically.  

"Helenwill you save me?" "Sorry bro but I agree with Ally you have tosave yourself" She giggles. "Oh thanks & I thoughtyou two loved me" 

"You not escape me Hayden!" Suzy says with happiness. "ArrrSuzy watch out there's a woman shooting arrows at us" He says trying to distract her. "What were?!" Suzy looks round & sees Ally & she throwsa pillow at them that misses Suzy but hit's Hayden & he starts acting likehis dying then holds his breath & lays like his dead. 

Suzy looks back at him. "Hayden, wake you not dead,if you not stop that I'll tickle you again!" She threatens him. "Arrrr not again!" Suzy giggles as he gets up & runs to hisroom to hide from her.

 She chases him & catches him just as he gets tohis bed to hide."Got you Hayden!" Suzy says. "That youdid that you did!" & they both fall on the bed.

"What do you think theirdoing? It seems a bit too quiet" Ally says. "Yes Ally it does, maybe weshould go & see" SoAlly & Helen go to his room & find Hayden & Suzy sleeping with Suzycould up in his arms with her head against his chest & his arms around her.     

"Oh that's so sweet" Helen says looking at them. "Yes it is, I say we should not wake them yet" "I agree Ally" So Ally goes & gets a spare blanket & places it over them both then kisses their foreheads then the two girls go back in the living room.

The Actorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें