Ally's first rehearsal

Chapter 19

The studio changing room

Later Ally & Hayden are doing a rehearsal Ally in her own clothes because all the costumes for her need fitting, after they go into the changing room with Gorge so Hayden can get changed & Ally can get fitted. 

"Jack hi it's nice to seeyou, but what are you doing here?" Hayden asks in surprise. "I'm fitting the costumes toAlly Gorge called me" Jack says. "Oh, well I was going to call youmyself" "Why Hayden?" 

"I was hoping you would beable to be mine & Ally's makeup man for a while we don't know how long" Then Gorge comes in. "I would love to but I can't"Jack says. "& where'sHeather" Gorge asks. "She had to go to London to see her boyfriend, he was mugged, Shot & beaten up now his in the LondonHospital in a coma so I told her to go to him" ""Oh no that poor girl" " Gorge says in surprise. "Oh I'm sorry but even tho I can't be your makeup man I do know someone who can" Jack says.

Hayden looks at Gorge. "Oh & George how long will all this fitting take? Me & Ally haveto pick up 3-year-old Suzy from Viking nursery at 4.00 & it's already1.30?"  

Jack & Gorge look at him & Ally in surprise. "Who Suzy?" Gorge asks. "She's Heather's god daughter & Hayden's looking after her whileHeather's gone,but we don't know for how long" Ally says. "Oh so your playing daddy" 

"Yes Gorge I am she's got to be my biggest fan she has me all over herroom on her wardrobe, her toy box, her walls, her bed sheets & most of hertoy's are of me plus she has a life size doll of me which she sleeps with,plays wedding with pretending to be Mrs Hotcock" George & Jacklaugh. 

"Oh that so sweet & you say she's only 3-years-old?" Jack asks. while still giggling. "Yes & what's so funny?" Hayden asks. Wow you've got a lot on your plate Hayden, & to answer your question it will take about two hours wouldn't you say Jack" Gorge says. "Yes Gorge I would say about that long" So Ally gets in her first costume & Jack start fitting it to her as George leaves. 

"So Ally you're an actress now? Wow" Jack asks as she as he start fitting the costume to her. "Yes & it's all thanks to Hayden right babe?" Haydenblushes. "Maybe a bit my-lady" "Babe, my-lady so it's true you two are dating, the paper's where right?" 

"Yes we are & it's the only thing the paper's did get right" Haydensays. "Yeah I didn't believe anything it said" Jack says. "Yes I know they called Ally a slut which any idiot can tell she's not" "Yes I know they called Ally a slut which any idiot can tell she's not" 

"I know but that's not important the most important thing is that she'shappy & well" "Yes & Hayden's very kind, caring & loves, her you should of seenhim the other day when we all want to pick her up he was attacked by all thelittle girls saying they love him that they are going to marry him &wouldn't let go of him in the end they left with a signed picture of him &he kissed each one of them" 

"Wow sounds like you're a real go setter" Jack giggles as Haydenblushes. "Yes he is but his mine aren't you babe" Shes says looking at Hayden. "Totally I'm all yours my-lady" Ally smiles. 

"Oh & Jack can I speak to you?" Hayden asks. "Ok just a sec" Jack say. "Ok" after a while the fitting is done & Jack smiles & goes over to Hayden while Ally gets back into her normal clothes. 

"So what is it Hayden?" Jack asks. "Well next week I've got a premier to go to & Ally will be with me plus little Suzy & neither of them have a suitable dress to ware so I was hoping you could make them some" Hayden says."I would love to Hayden" "Ok thanks so much" 

"So what do you want the dresses to look like Hayden?" Hayden thinks. "Well for Suzy she loves hot pink & princesses when it's not me buta bit of sparkle, & Ally well something clean cut, long, slim with straps &baby blue with a little bit of sparkle like her eye's" 

"Ok I can work with that I will have to come over later to measure themfor the dresses" Jack says while righting it all down on his nowt pad. "Surewe'll be back by 5.30 so how about 6.00?" "That will be brilliant" 

Then Ally comes out from behind the carton & goes over to Hayden & holds his arm & he smiles. "Well we better get going to pick Suzy up buy" Hayden says then him & Ally leave arm in arm. "Bye you two see you later!" Jack says waving.

"What did he mean that he will see us later Hayden?" Ally asks. "Well you know I have that premier next week?" "Yes Hayden?" "Well I asked if he could make adress for you & Suzy" 

"Are you sure it will be safe for her to go?" Ally asks. "Yes I double checked some things up on the move I'm in that's showing & I know it's ok for her to see" "Oh that's my Hayden looking out for your girls" Ally smiles. "Well his coming over at 6.00 later to measure you & Suzy" "Ok" Ally giggles.

Sothey go to the car & Tomasholds the car door open as they get in then he gets in the front. "Were to Hayden?" Tomes asks. "To Little Vikings nursery please" So they drive off to Little Vikings nursery.