A distressing morning

Chapter 16

Next day Hayden gets up & looks at the paper. "What? Oh they're just so!" He growls at the paper. "What's wrong Hayden?" Ally asks as he growls then his back hurts. "Ow, Ow, Ally"So Ally massages his shoulders."There better?" "Yes thanks My-lady"

"So what's happened now?" Ally asks. "It's the paper,they are saying that I've been cheating on Marener, that I love having threesomes with my entourage girls, that I lovewiggling my ass while singing & that I'm being a big asshole speaking sobadly about Marener plus their calling you a slut& you just want me for my money" Hayden growls. "What? those idiots!" Ally yells.

"I know & this is going to ruin my kind, sweet caring, clean image,now everyone is going to think I'm some kind of sexual, bad speaking brute& I can't believe what they said about you sorry Ally"  She kisses his cheek. "It's not your fault babe" "Yes it's them they're the idiots" Heathersays then Hayden's appointmentphonegoes off so Ally answers it.

"Hallo Hayden Hotcock's appointment phone" "Ally it's Philip Infornow I've got two big things to tell Hayden could you put me on speakerplease?" "Ok" Ally says as she does so then puts it downon the counter then goes back to massaging Hayden's shoulders. 

"Ok Philip what's going on?" Hayden asks. "Well first your meetingwith Mr Macintyre is next Wednesday morning at 11 30" "Oh that's good, & the next thing?" Hayden asks. "& what's going on withthe papers? I mean there saying you've been cheating on Marener, that you love having threesomes with your entourage girls, that you love wiggling your ass while singing & that you where a bigasshole speaking so badly about Marener, & what's all this about you dating your entourage girl Ally? Becausetheir calling her a slut & saying she just want you for your money witch Idon't think she is or you'd get rid of her" 

"Well one I never wasengaged to Marener which you knew & which know one believes" Hayden says."Well I do Hayden I never believedyou two were" "Well thanks, & two I don't love having threesomes" "I didn't think so whywould they think that anyway?" Because I tuned up at adance club with both Heather & Ally & you know papers they're idiots" "Yeah" Philip sighs.

 "As for me loving to wiggling my ass while singing, sure I love singing but wigglingmy ass no I was just dancing" "Oh good" Philip says. "& yes I was speaking badly about Marener & said how much I hate her" "That would explain it, lots of people love her so hearing you speaking badly about Marener & saying how much you hate her of course they'd call you a asshole"

"Yes & about me & Ally dating well that's true we are but she is no slut & she doesn't care about my money she's dating me for me" "Yes" She giggles. "& I'm going to kill them!" Haydenputs his hands on her softly. "Wow calm down my-lady"She takes a big breath. "Ok babe"

"Well the TV show truths revealed called me & what's you to come onthe show with both Heather & Ally & I think it will be a good thing foryou to get the word out truths about everything the papers said" "Hmm I'm not sure, what do you think girls?" Hayden asks looking at them.

"I think it would be a good idea" Heather says as she puts a plate of toast &eggs in front of him with a cup of coffee. "Yes metoo babe & you'll be able to correct everyone"    

"Ok, so Philip when do they want us to come on?" "Next week on Wednesday at 1.00" "Ok thanks Philip tell them ok & Ally can you put that down please" "Of course babe" "Ok Hayden" Philip says.

"Oh & Philip" Hayden says as he puts the phone on salons then goes to his room. 

Hayden's bedroom

"Yes" Philip asks. "Ally might need an agentsoon" "Why?" "Well with Marener firedfrom the movie" "What she's been fired?" "Yes she has" Hayden says cheerfully.  

"Wow things must have beenbad, but what's going to happen now without a female lead?" "Well as I was saying Allymight need a agent soon because she is having a audition for the part at 10.00today so she might be a actress soon & I thought you might want to be her agent" "Of course I would love that so if she gets the part call me ok" "Ok bye Philip"  "Bye  Hayden" So he hangs up, goes back into the kitchen.

gives the phone to Ally then sits & eats hisbreakfast as Ally puts the date for the TV show in the phone."There it's done" So Ally goes &sits down next to Hayden.