McKinley high school

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next day Hayden goes to another hour long rehearsal then him the girls & Thomas go to McKinley high school to talk about their jobs to the kids. "Where here Hayden" "Thanks Tomes"

Tomas gets out of the car & holds the car door open as Hayden & the girls get out then he shuts the door & locks the car. "Well Thomas, girls shall we go in?"

When they get in they go to the reception where a brown haired man sits. "Hallo I'm Hayden Hotcock with Ally Hilight, Heather Kneepan & Tomas Fury were here to talk to the kids about are jobs" 

"Oh yes we're expecting you & good morning I'm Finley Ratchet's & here are your name cards & just go down to room 101" Dalmatians" Ally asks with a smile then they all giggle. 

Hayden smiles & than they all walk to room 101 & he knocks on the door. "Come in" Says a woman over the sound of chatting kids so they walk in & the class goes silent when they see Hayden. "Oh Mr Hotcock welcome I'm Mrs Cocks" 

"Thanks Mrs Cocks" Hayden smiles. "Kids my I introduce Mr Hayden Hotcock"    

"Thanks & this Is my entourage Ally Hilight, my entourage Heather Kneepan & my body guard Tomas Fury there happy to answer any questions you have"

Then a girl asks a question with a exciting grin. "Miss Ally & Miss Heather what's it like being a entourage for Hayden Hotcock?" Ally answers first. "Well it's very good specially when you work for someone who's polite, kind, treats us all equal & asks us to do something nicely instead of barking orders at us" "Yes I agree with Ally it's good working for Hayden Hotcock, & you get to meet interesting people"

Next a blond haired boy asks Hayden a question. "Mr Hotcock" "Please call me Hayden" "Ok Hayden what's it like being a actor & having all the pretty girls around you" 

"Well to answer your first question being a actor can be very hard, sure you have all the fans,money & servants which I prefer to call friends but what makes it hard is all the press twisting things you say, making rumors about you & writing things about you that are not true then there is the lack of privacy but the good things are you've got more so you can help people less fortunate than yourself, like me I visit ill kids & give money to children's hospitals, so yes being a actor can be hard but very rewarding & not just for yourself, & to answer your second question yes shoe I have lots of girls who try & throw themselves at me they probably would succeed if it wasn't for my great body guard Tomas but some times it can get very annoying especially when the press see you with a girl like if I give a girl a simple friendly hug they automatically think something's going on" 

Then another girl ask Tomes a question.  "What's it like being a body guard for Hayden Hotcock?" "I can't say" "Are you saying that because you don't know?" "I can't say" "Why do you keep saying that?" "Because that's a part of being a body guard I keep my mouth shut what makes me more alert so I can protect Mr Hayden better" 

"What makes him a great body gored is he keeps my secrets & my conversations to himself & always being around me he keeps my private life to himself too, so I can really on him & trust him to keep my life to himself"

Then a red haired boy asks. "What does an entourage actually do?" "Well that depends on the person you work for & the person who's the entourage like for me I deal with all Hayden's appointments & were he needs to be at a certain time mostly but some times when he asks me I will help & use my other skills" Answers Ally.

"Hayden is that right?" A girl asks."Yes as Ally said it all depends on what the entourage skills are & what the person you work for needs every entourage is different so specific entourage work better with specific people" 

"Oh thank you all for those inspiring words" Mrs Cocks says with a smile."That's ok Mrs Cocks it's a pleasure"

"Kids what do we say to Mr Hotcock, Mr Fury & these lovely lades?" Says Mrs Cocks as she looks at the kids & gestures at Hayden. "Bye & thank you!" Every one says lewdly.

 So Hayden, Tomas & the girls leave, they hand there name cards in at the reception then they go to the car were Tomas holds the car door open as Hayden & the girls get in then he shuts the door & gets in the front. 

"Were next Hayden?" Tomes asks.

Hayden looks at Heather. "Heather you need to go home right" "Yes Hayden" He turns to Tomes "Ok to Heather's please Tomas then back to mine" "Yes Hayden" Then they drive off & drop Heather off.