Twins reuniting

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Hayden's office

Four days later on Tuesday Hayden is in hisoffice as Suzy is playing in the living room & Ally is out shopping forfood then his phone rings & he answers it. "Hello Hayden Hotcock" he says kindly. "Hay Hady" A female says out of the phone. "Hi Helen, & are you evergoing to stop calling me that?" He giggles. "No Hayden"

"Ok anyway how are things?" Hayden asks. "Everything's fine I just wanted to tell you I'min California Beverly Hills" "You are?" He says in shook. "Yes I am" ThenSuzy runs in giggling then crawls onto his lap.

"Play with me Hayden play" Suzy says tugging his top. "I'll play later right nowI'm on the phone, but you can stay her if you want ok Suzy" He says running his hand fro her hair. "Ok Hayden" Suzy say Hugging him as he goes back to Helen.

"Sorry about that Helen" He says. "Who's Suzy Hayden?" He smiles. "She's a 3-year-old girl" "A 3 year-old but whys she with you?" She asks in surprise."Her God mother Heather myentourage had to go to London to see her boyfriend" Then he stops & looks at Suzy. "Suzy can you put yourfingers in your ear's please & she does so. "Because his in a coma so I'm looking after her for how long I don't know"   

 "Wow that sweet" Helen says. "So we're exactly are you?" He asks. "I'm in a cafe called Funny coffee's""Ok you stay their Helen &I'll come & pick you up" "Ok see you" Sohe hangs up then smiles at Suzy.

"Suzy would you like tome at a new friend?" Hayden says smiling at her. "Yeah friend, friend" Suzy giggle. "Ok come-on Suzy" So she gets of him, he stands up then she holds his hand as they walk out of the office. 

 The front door

"Tomas is the car ready?" Hayden asks. "Yes Hayden" "Good, now Suzy let's go" He smiles. "Ok but I need to get onething" "Ok, but I need to get onething" She giggles. "Ok go & get it" So she runs to the spare room then comes backwith one of her little cuddly toys of him. "Got him" Suzy says holding up her little toy Hayden. "Ok let's go" So they go to the car & get in.

"Were to Hayden?" Tomes asks. "To the Funny coffee'splease" "Ok Hayden" So they drive off to Funny coffee's.

The Funny coffee's cafe  

when they get there they go in & he sees hissister with her bags then he goes over to her & they both hug each over. "Oh Helen It's so lovely tosee you after all these years & you grown so beautiful" He says & she blushes & smiles. "Oh Hayden I've missed you so much & may Isay you've grown so handsome" 

"Oh you're still as sweetas ever" He smiles. "Thanks Hayden" She giggles. "Well let me introduce youto Tomas my body guard & driver, Tomas this is my twin sister Helen" 

Tomas walks to her & shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you Miss Helen"

"Nice to meet you Miss Helen" Tomes says putting his hand out. "Nice to meet you too" Then Hayden picks Suzy up as she giggles. "& this sweet, pretty little thing is Suzy, Suzy this is my twin sister Helen" Suzy giggles. "She pretty but not as pretty as you Hayden, now one as pretty as you" Hayden blushes as Helen giggles. 

"Oh that's so sweet, Hi Suzy has Hayden been causingtrouble?" Suzyshakes her head & smiles. "Hayden a very good boy,silly & funny, he my prince & hero" Shesays as she hugs him & he blushes as Helen smiles. 

"& what's that you are holding?" Helen asks sweetly. "It one of my favorite dollsmy favorite at Hayden's but me not allowed to bring it" Suzy poets. "Why can't she Hayden?" Helen asks. "Because it's a life size dolly of me isn't it Suzy?" He says taping her nos. "Yeah" Suzy giggles.

Then Helen sees her top with Hayden's face on it & the words, I love Hayden I marry him. "I see you love Hayden a lot" Helen says. "Yes she does she's mybiggest fan" He giggles.

Then Rachel Thorley comesover to serve them & glares at Hayden. "Hay Rachel you didn't ask mewhat I won't" Hayden says & she looks at him with a glare. "OhI'm sorry you asshole!" Asshole why would she call him a asshole? Helen thinks. "Asshole, Rachel what goingon?" He asks. "Ohdon't act like you don't know" She says angrily with her hands on her hips. "Oh god's you believe all the stuff in the paper don't you?" He says as he slide's his hands across his face.

"Howcould you do all that to Marener?" Rachel yells. "One she was never myfiance & I never liked her plus she's everything I said" He says very lowed.  

"Okbut what about the rest?" Rachel asks. "None of that is true! apartfrom the fact I am dating my entourage Ally & I don't like threesomes,shore I love singing but I don't wiggle my ass around, & what they saidabout Ally well she's none of that plus she likes me for me & not for my moneythere just making things up as always, now can I please have a steak &chips medium done & a coke please" Hayden asks. "Okfine" & Rachel walks off. 

"What was all that about?" Helen asks. "I'll tell you later" He says then Suzy looks at him. "Hayden sad?" She asks him while hugging him. "Know I'm fine Suzy just abit stressed" He says Hayden says running his hand fro Suzy's hair. "Ow how I could do with Allyright now" 

"So you & Ally are together now, how long?" Helen asks with a smile. "Since two days after youcalled me last" "Oh really, so you listened to me & went forit?" Helen asks. "Yes I ask her on a datethat evening & the next day we had the date, she stayed over in the spare roomthen I ask her the next day in the morning to be my girlfriend" 

"Well I'm glad that your happy" Helen smiles. "Thanks how are you in that social way, do you have anyone?" He asks. "No" She sighs. "Well do you have anywhere to stay?" "No" "Well you do now you are staying with me" "Oh thanks Hayden" So they hug each over.