Fun dancing part 1

Chapter 14

When they get inside the club the music is loud so they go & find a table. "So what are we having drinks are on me"Hayden says smiling. "Thanks Hayden & I'll take a beer please" Tomes asks."Ok Heather?" Hayden asks smiling at her. "Fruit cocktail please" "& you my-lady?" Hayden ask flirtatiously& she smiles. "Um Blackberry wine please"  "Ok I'll be back soon" So he kisses Ally's hand & goes to the bar where he is served by a young red haired women.

"Whatcan I get" Then the women sees who he is & he sit on a bar stool smiling. "OhMr Hotcock nice to see you again & what can I get you today?" "I would like one beer, a Fruit cocktail & abottle of with Blackberry wine two glasses please" "Okright away sir" So she gets all the drinks & a bottle withtwo empty wine glasses & places them on a tray. "Okthat will be £30 please sir" So he gives her the money then takes the traywith all the drinks.

 On his why back to the table he bumps intoSteven Jigolson. "Hey Hayden, what you doinghere?" Steven asks. "Oh hay Steven I should ofexpected you here" Hayden sighs. "As I said what you doinghere Hayden? You hardly come here" 

"If you have to know I'm here with my girl & friends" "Oh Marener's here" Steven say as Hayden's feelings are tense & he tries to staycalm. "No Marener is not here thankgoodness" "What but she's your fiance?" Hayden sighs in annoyance. "Steven I need to get back to my girl" So he goesto the table but Steven follows him.

When Hayden gets back Ally hugs him. "There you are I waswondering what was taking you" Allysays as he puts the drinks down, sits next to Ally & kisses her lips. 

"What this is your girl?" Steven says. "Isn't she own of your entourage girls?" "Yes she is Steven" Hayden smiles. "Dude, dating the staff" Hayden glares at Steven & pokes his chest. "I don't care what peoplethink about it I love her so that's it" Hayden say in announce. "That's not right, dating staff" Steven says. "One I see them as friendsmore than staff, & two I don't care" 

"Hayden shall we dance?" Ally asks standing up happily & he smiles. "If that's what you wantmy-lady then that's what my-lady shall get & its 50s & 60s night" She giggles as he stands up, bows & holdsout his hand. "A hand my-lady" She smiles & takes his hand then they go up& start dancing, to the song Jailhouse rock, as they dance Allygiggles with a big grin & Hayden twists her around & side to side fastwith a big happy grin.

"Wow those two are rockingit" Heather says happily as they dance & everyone looksat them & watches them while smiling. "When did he become arocker?" Stevenasks in shock. "It's love & it's caughtthose two hard" Heather smiles then turns to Tomes. "Tomas want to dance?" "Ok Heather" So Heather & Tomas get up & go to dancefast with Hayden & Ally while smiling. 

"Hmm this gives me an idea" Steven thinks to himself  then he run's outside& gets some paparazzi. "Everyone get in here HaydenHotcock's rocking his ass off!" "What? Oh boy I have to getthis" Ellie the reporter says excitedly. "Amber come-on" "Coming Ellie" So the whole paparazzi run in & start takingpictures as Hayden & Ally dance to Totty fruity, Hound dog& lots more.

15 minutes later

Later the DJ Calls out. "Now we need someone to come on stage & sing!" So Hayden goes up while pulling Ally with him. "I'll do it" He smiles & the DJ chuckles. "Oh were in luck to night people, singing tonight we've got Hayden Hotcock!" The DJ looks at Hayden who whispers to him."All Shook Up" "Well get ready everyone he's singing the rocking song All Shook Up!" Everyone cheers lewdly & he starts singing 

All shook up lyrics

A well'a bless my soul
What'sa wrong with me?
I'm itchin' like a man in a fuzzy tree
My friends say I'm actin' wild as a bug
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm mm, mm, yay, yay, yay

Ally Giggles as Hayden moves his body to the beat.

Well, my hands are shaky and my knees are weak
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet
Who do you think of when you have such luck?
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm mm, mm, yay, yay, yay

As he sings & moves his body lots of girls scrams in joy. "Oh he's gorgeous & so handsome" One girl says. 

Well, please don't ask me what'sa on my mind
I'm a little mixed up, but I'm feelin' fine
When I'm near that girl that I love best
My heart beats so it scares me to death

"Yes oh I wish he was mine but he's that blond girl's" Another girl says. "Yes but who is she?" 

Well she touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a volcano when it's hot
I'm proud to say that she's my buttercup
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm mm mm, mm, yay, yay, yay

Ally blushes bright red as he sings & dances around her what makesher giggle. "Ha, ha, ha" "I heard she's one of his entourage girls" Onegirl says.    

My tongue gets tied when I try to speak
My insides shake like a leaf on a tree
There's only one cure for this body of mine
That's to have that girl that I love so fine

Hayden strokes Ally's cheek what makes her giggle. "An entourage girl? He can do way better than that" Another girl says.

She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a volcano that's hot
I'm proud to say that she's my buttercup
I'm in love
I'm all shook up

Mm mm mm, mm, yay, yay, yay
I'm all shook up

End of song

After singing he gives Ally a big hug, "Wow wasn't that good if you ask me I'd ask him to sing again, what do you say everyone do you want to hear him again?" Everyone cheers yes as the paparazzi take lots of pictures. "Ok, well Hayden what do you say? Will you sing for us again?" "I'll be happy too if my girl will sing with me" "Oh looks like we're going to have a duo here" Says the DJ as Hayden smiles at Ally. "Well will you sing with me my-lady?" "Yes I'd be happy too"