Hayden's bedroom

Later at 5.30pm Ally goes to wake up Hayden& Suzy who have been asleep for 1-&-a-half hours, when she goes in sheputs her hand on Hayden's shoulder & nudges him then he stirs awake.    

"Um Ally what is it?" Hayden says sleepily. "It's dinner time babe" She says sweetly. "Dinner time, what time isit?" He asks sleepily. "It's 5.30pm you two havebeen asleep for 1-&-a-half-hours" 

"What? 1-&-a-half-hours! Why didn't you wake us?" He asks."You two just looked sosweet, now wake Suzy dinner's ready"

"It is but" He says nervously & she smiles. "Don't worry your sister cooked dinner" "Ok we'll be there in aminute" So Ally goes back into the kitchen as Haydenturns to Suzy & slowly wakes her up. 

"Suzy, Suzy sweetie wakeup" He says softly. "Um Hayden" Suzy says sleepily. "Come-on dinner's ready Suzy" "Ok Hayden" She says sleepily. So he picks her up & they go into thekitchen Suzy in his arms. 

The kitchen

"Ok dinners ready, everyone at the table!" SaysHelen as Hayden & Suzy come & sit at the table& they all eat. 

"My this is very good HelenI didn't know you could cook" Helen smiles. "Yeah, once you left it was boring so I took upcooking" "Well it's lovely Helen" Hayden says & he smiles. "Well it's lovely Helen" "Year it really nice but itnot beat Hayden's cooking" Suzy giggles.

"You Cook?" Helen asks in surprise. "Yes I do & you & dad don't know this, but when I was studyingacting I also was studying cooking & I finished at the top off both mycooking & acting courses" "Wow I always new you where good but you areamazing" "Well thanks" Hayden says with a giggle.

"I finished Hayden" "Ok Suzy why don't you go &play Suzy" "Ok I go play with you" She giggles."What? How can she play with you your still here" "Um hi, hi why don't you go& see" He says with a giggle. "OK I will" SoAlly, Hayden & Helen walk to the living room & see Suzy playing withher big doll of Hayden & a little pink teddy.

"Do you Hayden take Suzy tobe your wife?" Suzyasks as the voice of her teddy.                "Yes I do so much" Suzy says as the voice of Hayden.                                                                             "Do you Suzy take Hayden tobe your husband?" Suzy asks as the voice of her teddy.            "Yes I do I love him" Then she hugs him & gives it a big kiss thenshe runs around with him giggling. "Me Mrs Hotcock,me Mrs Hotcock, me Mrs Hotcock" Ally & Helen giggles as Hayden blushes.

"Wow she really does love you" Helen giggles. "Year you don't the half ofit" He says. "What do you mean?" Helen asks. "What he means is she hashim all over her bedroom walls, on her toy box, on her wardrobe, on her bedsheets, on her PJs & she has a T-shirt with his face what says I love himI'll marry him & most of her toys are of him as well as that big doll ofhim" Ally giggles. "Ally stop embarrassing me" "Embarrassing you, oh HaydenI love you, well I better get home I'll see you tomorrow babe" "Buy mi-lady love you" Then they kiss & she leaves.

"Well she is very nice & I like her" Helen smiles. "You do?" He asks.  "Yes we had a very good chat about you &lathed" She giggles. "Oh god what did you say?" He asks warred of what she might of said. "Oh I was just telling her about little Hayden& his life & haw sweet, silly & funny things you did plus lots moreabout very little Hayden" "Oh god you didn't" Haydenblushes.

"Don't worry she fort it was all very cute &sweet" Helen says smiling. "Ok as long as you didn'ttell her about little Toothy" "Oh I had to tell her about little Toothy" "Oh god's Helen" He says with a sigh.

"What?" She asks. "Your doing just what you did when we were growing up, that's why I neverhad a girlfriend" "What do you mean Hayden?" She asks. "I mean like dad you always embarrassed me & you're still doing it" "Sorry Hayden" "That's ok well it'sgetting late we better all go to bed" Sohe goes to Suzy.

"Suzy bed time!" "Oh but I not (yarn) tired""Oh yes you are youryarning so you're going to bed" "Oh ok Hayden" So he picks her up then looks at Helen.

"Ok Helen you sleep in mybed & I'll lay my cheer bed on the floor in the spear room" He says. "Year Hayden sleep in sameroom as me" Suzy cheers happily. "Ok Hayden!" Helen says.

"Come-on Suzy let's get youto bed, & Helen can you bring her big doll?" He asks. "Of course" SoHaden takes Suzy to her room as Helen follows with her big doll.

"Hayden" Suzy say softly. "Yes Suzy" "Can you read me story" "Of course Suzy" When they get to the room Helen places the dollon a cheer. "Night you two" Helen says. "Night sis" "Night,night" So Helen leaves & goes to bed.

"Now Suzy you get in yourPJs why I go & get my cheer bed ok?" He says. "Ok Hayden" She giggles. "That's a good girl" Sohe goes & gets changed in the bathroom then gets the cheer bed & goesback to the room to find Suzy in bed with a book.

"Hayden can we read DragonPrince" Suzy asks. "Ok Suzy but just wait asecond while I set the cheer bed up ok" "Ok Hayden" Sohe sets the cheer bed up then sits next to Suzy on the bed & reads to heruntil she falls asleep. "Sweet dreams Suzy" Hesays softly as he kisses her forehead then tucks her in with her big doll, putsthe book away then lays down on the cheer bed & falls asleep.

The end 

Please tell me your comments & opinions on the story  plus what you licked best about it, & Keep an eye out for the next chapter The Actor, The big question