Helen move's in

Chapter22   

Hayden's front-room

Later Hayden, Suzy, Helen & Tomas get in the car & drive off to Hayden's, whenthey get their Tomas insists on taking Helen's bags up. 

"Thanks Tomas but you don't have to" Helen says. "it's ok Miss Helen it'spart of my job" So they all go in & when they get in Helen isamazed.   

Hayden smiles at Helen's amazement "Yes well make yourself athome" Then Ally walks in with some food. 

"Hi Hayden I'm back!" Ally calls. "Year Ally back" Suzy says running to her & grabs her legs then Ally sees Helen.

"Oh, hi I'm Ally "She says putting her hand out"Hi, so you are the famous Ally my brother has been telling me about" Ally looks surprised, she now he had  a twin sister but not one who looked so much like a female version of him. "Your brother?" 

"Yes, I'm Helen, Hayden's twin sister" She smiles. "Well it's nice to meet you, If you could excuse me a second I need to put all this food down" "Of course" Helen say, so Ally goes in to the kitchen & puts the food down. 

Hayden's kitchen

"You look familiar, did you say your name is Hilight?" Helen asks looking at Ally curiously. "Yes" Ally says smiling. "Do you know Mr Christopher Hilight?" Helen asks & Ally smiles."Yes he's my dad" She giggles.

"What our dad's body guard is your dad?" Helen says in shock & Hayden smiles. "Yes I know right, I was shocked when I found out & what a coincidence his daughter happens to work for me" He smirks. "Wow god knows what are dad's will do when they find out that their children are dating"

"Yeah, but for now we'd rather keep it in California, it's hard enough without them knowing" Hayden says. "What do you mean?" Helen asks, Hayden & Ally look around to see if Suzy's near them but she's in the living-room playing. 

"What he means is it's hard with all the things the papers are saying about us" Ally says. "What are they saying about you?" Helen asks. "Their saying that I'm a asshole who likes threesomes with my entourage girls & that Ally's a slut &that she just wants me for my money"

"Why would they say something like that?" Helen asks. "Because they're idiots& they just want to sell their papers & magazines, it's the price of being famous you do one slight thing & they're all over you & turn& twist the truth & your words to suit them"

"& you've be dealing with that for three years?" He nods. "Yes but it's not all bad" 

 "Well if she's staying with you how's the sleeping arrangements going to work? I mean you only have two beds & I don't think Suzy will want to sleep with a stranger & neither of them can sleep with you" Ally asks. 

"It so happens I have a chair bed" Ally steers at him suspiciously. "Oh you do have you? &why didn't you say so the other night when I stayed" She says with her hands on her hips & he blushes rubs his neck nervously.

"Um, um I, I because that was just one night this is for a few nights so um...yeah that's why yeah" Ally & Helen smile suspiciously. "Um yeah so" He clears his throat.