The doctor's & pharmacy

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Hayden were here" Tomes says when they get to the hospital. "Thanks Tomes" 

Then Tomas gets out of the car & holds the car door open as Hayden & the girls get out, Tomas locks the door then they all go in the hospital & go to the front desk where a brown haired women sits.

"Hello how may I, oh" The women says while smiling.

Hayden smiles at her. "Hello yes it's Hayden Hotcock for Mr Wells at 10.30"  "Yes of course that's first floor" "Thanks" 

So Hayden, the girls & Tomas go up to the first floor & wait as everyone smiles & stares at him.

"Hayden Hotcock please" The tanoy says So he stands up & looks at Tomes & Heather. "Tomes, Heather can you both wait here please?"

"Yes Hayden" They say in unison.

Hayden smiles at Ally. "& Ally can you come with me?" 

"Off course Hayden"

So Hayden & Ally walk in to Dr Wells office.

"Hello Mr Hotcock please sit down" Dr Wells asks.

"Hi Dr Well's" Hayden says as him & Ally sit down.   

"Ok so how has your back been? Me Hotcock"

"Well lately it's been ok"    

"Have you been doing what I suggested?" 

"Yes every time I get stressed my entourage Ally Hilight has been massaging my back & shoulders"

"Good & I assume this is her" Dr Wells asks gesturing to Ally.

"Yes Dr"

"Ok, do you mind if I ask her opinion on the matter?"

"Of course not"

"Thanks" So Dr Wells looks at Ally. "Now Miss Hilight how do you think Hayden's backs been lately?" 

"Well I think it's been good but he does seem to be getting more tense lately than at the beginning" 

"I do?" Hayden asks in surprise.

"Yes but it's mostly when you read stressing article's about you & Marener & one's saying things about you what are not true plus when you're around Marener" 

"Hmm" Dr Wells thinks. "Well I think we've got a idea for you getting more tense Mr Hotcock, & do you mind telling me who this Marener is & why she gets you so tense?"

"Ok well she's my acting partner & she has it in her head that I am her fiance, & the why she acts around me all the time all the public think I am as well no matter how many times I say I am not they all keep pushing it"

"Hmm tricky, well I don't think any Dr can help you there but I can suggest you keep on with the massages"

"Ok, but there's one more thing"

"Yes Mr Hotcock?" Dr well say leaning back in his cheer.

"Although my back is fine in the day at night when it's just me I wake up stressed sometimes from my dreams & my back really hurts"

"Well I can prescribe some pain killers for night times & I would like you to tell one of your entourage girls every morning when you've woken up stressed & keep a record of the times you've woken up stressed with what might of coursed you to wake up stressed, then on your next appointment bring in the list & we can take a look at it & assess it" Then Mr Wells gives Hayden his proscription & a appointment slip.

"Ok Dr Well's thanks" then Hayden & Ally stand up.

"Glad I could help Mr Hotcock, now here's your prescription for the pain killers & here's the note about your next appointment just hand the note in at the front desk then you can get your pain killers at the pharmacy" 

"Thanks Dr Wells bye" Then Hayden & Ally go to the door.

"Bye you two" Dr Wells waves.   

Then him & Ally go out to Heather & Tomas & they all go down to the front desk where Hayden hands in his appointment note & the lady writes it in the computer & tells him the date of his appointment witch Ally puts in his appointment phone for next month then they go to the car where Tomas holds the car door while Hayden & the girls get in then Thomas gets in the car. 

"Were to Hayden?" "To the closest Boots pharmacy to my home please" "Ok Hayden" Then they drive to the closest Boots pharmacy to pick up his pain killers. 

The pharmacy

"Were here Hayden" Tomes says as he parks the car. "Thanks Tomes" 

So Tomas gets out & opens the back car door as Hayden & the girls get out then the 3 of them go in as Tomas waits in the car. 

"Hello I'm Hayden Hotcock here to pick up my pain killers" Hayden asks the man at the counter. 

 "Yes if you could wait I'll go & look" The man goes to the back then comes back with a small package"Yes hear they are Mr Hayden Hotcock 144 gold street is that right?" The man says to him quietly.

"Yes that's right"

"Well here you are" He gives the package to Hayden. "& if you could sign this please"

 Hayden signs the prescription receipt then him & the girls go back to the car then Thomas  opens the car door, Hayden & the girls get in then Tomas shuts the door, gets in the front of the car & drive's back to Hayden's home.