Prologue

I was sleeping in my bed that night in Minecraftia. The night my life was ruined. The night the pale man with red eyes took me away. I felt a presence when I woke up in the middle of the night. I opened my icy blue eyes and looked around. I was about three and a half at the time. I guess it's just easier to remember things clearly after they completely ruin your life. I saw the shadow in the corner and, being the curious little girl I was, I got up from my warm blankets and crept towards it. I got closer and saw the red eyes and the deathly pale face. The creeper-like mouth both startled and intrigued me. His eyes met mine and I froze as though I was paralyzed. His hand reached out and grabbed me. I attempted to struggle but I couldn't even blink. Then I saw the portal. I saw it about three seconds before he started dragging me towards it. My face an inch away from the portal, he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Good luck, little one. Your path was going to be my end, but we can't have that now can we? Just remember, I am Israphel. And you will never complete your destiny. Not ever. Goodbye." That's when he shoved me forward. Right into the portal. And I woke up on the floor. My mother looking for me frantically. But she never found me, even though I was right next to her. People have forgotten me since then. I have traveled miles and miles trying to find someone who can see me. I have only found one in ten years. The demigod. Ridgedog.