Chapter 12

Isabella's POV

I woke up slowly. My eyes opened to reveal a face. "Hi, Zoey." I said. A smile was beaming on her face as she ran out of the room yelling, "I told you! I told you!" I chuckled and sat up. "What did she have for breakfast?" I asked the demigod beside me. "Chocolate milk." he replied as Zoey dragged Rythian into the infirmary. The mage looked at his apprentice and handed her a piece of amber. I looked to Ridge for an explanation. "They were betting on who would be in the room when you woke up." he sighed smiling lightly. "Oh really?" I said grinning as I got out of the bed I was in. I put my feet on the ground and brushed off my clothes, effectively covering the scar from the gold blade. Ridge looked at me in shock. "What?" I asked as Zoey and Rythian mirrored the demigod's expression. Zoey pointed at my feet. I was.....floating? "You can fly." Ridge said in astonishment. I grinned. "I can fly? I can fly! This is so cool!" I cheered, flying out the door and into the sky. Zoey and Rythian flew behind me with their flying rings. (Yes, everything from before still works. My story, my rules) Ridge smiled and shot into the air and we flew to Honeydew Inc. to talk to Lewis about his scientist friend.

We landed in front of the massive tower with Lewis and Simon standing there watching us. They saw us from the tower apparently. "Who is this?" Lewis asked Ridge. "Hi, my name is Isa. Its nice to finally be able to talk to you." I said sticking my hand out. The raven haired man hesitantly shook my hand. "Nice to meet you. And how do you know who I am?" he asked curiously. I smiled. "That's a story I'm only telling once. Ridge?" I asked looking at the demigod. He nodded and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, everyone in the Yogscast appeared in a cacophony of grumbles and groans. "Everyone shut up! I have someone for you to meet." Ridge shouted.