Epilogue

Lewis's funeral was held the next day. Rythian vowed to search for his now respawned little brother and found him months later, wandering in a forest. Zoey began learning her power and eventually moved to the Nether, where she was graciously accepted as the new queen. Toby revealed himself as half cat to the others and the reaction was a mixture of shock and Nilesy not letting go of the poor boy for two days. Martyn finally won his argument with the spruce tree outside of the Jaffa factory after it accused him of peeking whilst Toby changed his hoodie every morning. Martyn was later found guilty as charged by a young birch. Hannah stayed at Owl Island with Nilesy for many years before Lewis proposed. The couple lived out their days caring for baby owls. Simon eventually began his journey home to Khaz Modan (excuse my spelling if I spelled it wrong) where he was warmly welcomed by the other dwarves. Sips and Sjin later moved in together because neither had anyone else to turn to after Minty had left Sjin, although the common theory was that the two dirt traders maintained a secret and healthy relationship. Duncan and Kim continued their sciences in Duncan's castle laboratory. Minty went on to become the greatest nurse in all of Minecraftia and managed her bar as a side job. Ravs and Tee managed to integrate the Lever Game as an actual sport into the Minecraftian Olympics and became billionaires. Parv found Strife many years later and they continued their schemes for world conquest. Sparkles* returned to the Nether where he became Queen Zoey's right hand man. Leo and Kogie returned home and lived out their days without ever receiving a single customer. Ridgedog never got over Isa and retreated into his mansion away from everyone else. Isa herself was forgotten by the Yogs, as she had said, and lived alone in her taint castle on the mountaintop where she watched over everyone. Eventually, she realised that she was no longer needed by even her taint colonies and preserved herself in a cryogenic chamber until the time came when she was needed once more. Israphel actually is dead, he was wiped from existence when Isa fulfilled her destiny, which was to destroy him. Obviously, she succeeded and Israphel was left as only a troubling legend, which faded away as time passed.