Chapter 3

Ridgedog's POV

I slammed my fist on the bars. "Ross! This is how you treat a visitor?!" I shouted at my fellow demigod. "Last time you were a 'visitor', you tried to shoot me!" Ross, also known as Djh3max, member of Hatfilms, a group of three demigods, shouted back. I groaned. "Only because I drank your drinks, man!" I protested. The door to my cage swung open and Ross glared at me. "What do you want?" I looked back at him as I stepped out of the cage. "How would one become a Runner?" I asked. Ross stiffened. "Why would you ask?" he inquired. "Just answer the question." I growled. "Yo, Trott! Get your walrus butt over here!" Ross yelled into the hallway. Said demigod appeared beside Ross. "What?" he asked. "How would one become a Runner?" I asked him. "Why do you ask?" Trott asked me. "Because I think somebody is one and I want to know how that's possible because Runners are born, not turned into." I said. "Well. It's possible that growing up in an alternate dimension could do it but you'd have to be in the right dimension. Like if it was the Nether, you wouldn't be a Runner, you'd be like part blaze or something. It wouldn't happen in the End because that would result in an ender quality. So, If I had to guess, I'd say the Otherwhere would do the trick." he said thoughtfully. I looked at Ross. "See, he didn't have to lock me up for six hours before answering my question." Trottimus grinned. "Who do you think it is?" the walrus asked. "Well, there is a girl who was trapped in the Otherwhere when the she was three and a half. Its been thirteen years and she's still there. Her name is Isa." I replied. Trott nodded. "Want some tea?" he asked. I nodded then started to follow him down the hall. Trott snapped his fingers and metal bars appeared in front of me. I roared in rage. "I hate you, Hatfilms!" I yelled as they started laughing. I sat down on the floor and contemplated the new information. I know she was pushed. Now I know that she's a Runner. Then I pieced it together. There's only three ways to even open a portal to the Otherwhere without wanting to. Notch and Herobrine. But they're both gone. Which leaves the third option. Israphel.