Hot & Cold

Thomas was in the studio that he shared with Chris, sitting in a comfortable black puff that he decided to buy for him because the red sofa that his boyfriend had was too hard and he didn't like to be sitting all the time. Between his hands he had a guitar and tried to follow the chords of the melody, which sounded awful. He couldn't concentrate because his head was full of doubts. Christopher had acted strange, he had been avoiding a full week, every day he had stayed until night in the hospital and in the morning he only saw him as a zombie that woke unicamnegs with a coffee rate. His head was filled with insecurities and the fact that Robert and Thomas were on vacation just a week before didn't help him not to form pessimistic ideas, such as that his boyfriend was seeing someone else. After the accident with the American, they decided that they would tell everything they thought so that their relationship would be as stable as possible, but the fact that he hadn't had time to talk to Chris, his doubts only increased. Today the blonde spoke to him from his office to invite him to dinner at a restaurant that was somewhere between the house and the hospital. Since Chris told he had something important to tell him.

"You don't end up with someone in a restaurant or do you?"

He let out a sigh and put the pen and guitar in its case and then hung it on a small hook that Chris put on for that purpose. He went to the bathroom to take a shower with the hope that the water would leave his fears, when he finished bathing, dried, put on cream, deodorant and underwear, dressed in a blue denim shirt and white pants with brown shoes, combed his hair and shallow, took his keys and wallet, left the house to take the subway line that would leave near the restaurant, as there was declined the offer that Chris bought him a car, he didn't like to feel economically dependent on his boyfriend, so they agreed that everything he wanted to buy would do it with his money and contribute to the small expenses of the house. He arrived at the station and passed his subway card to then go to the line he should have taken. Once the vagon arrived he join with the rest of the people who were waiting for it and he travel in the comfort of silence, which was interrupted by some conversations. When he arrived at the correct station, he left the car and went through the turnstiles to take the stairs and exit the underground. The restaurant was simple but elegant, it was full of people and there was more in line, a boy with a waiter uniform approached him.

-Mr. Hiddleston?-
-Yes, it's me-
-Assemble me please, have reservations-explained as he began to walk

He continued receiving annoying looks from the rest of the diners. The table with the reserved sign was small, with two chairs, two sets of cutlery, two glasses and an arrangement of pastel flowers in the center.

-Thanks-said while taking a seat and the boy served some cold water in the glass
-It's a pleasure-he said after disappearing from his visual field

The place was very large and had a color palette in white, pink and pastel purple.

-Tom-Christopher said as he leaned to subtly brush his lips with yours-You look great-

Chris was wearing a green shirt and black dress pants, and sat down in front of Tom. The chestnut was relieved to feel that touch of lips but would have preferred something deeper, but he himself had told his boyfriend that he didn't like that he was so affectionate with him in public.

-I'm glad to see you-
-Me too, I regret that the work was so crazy this week, but it is very normal because of the change in climate, many people have a problem-
-I like cold-
-I know, you used to kick me because of the heat in the summer-said the blonde giggling and seeing him with tenderness
-I'm sorry, but only you can think of sleeping with someone in a temperature of 30 degrees-said embarrassed
-No someone, only you-corrected him taking his hand

They both smiled and the waiter arrived with a salad of different lettuces, fried carrot, blue cheese, grapefruit and vinaigrette.

-Don't you like grapefruit?-asked to see that it was the only thing left on his boyfriend's plate
-I am allergic-
He blushed-I didn't know-
-Because I never asked for something that had it-he said with kindness

"Mental note: Chris is allergic to grapefruit"

-May l?-
-Sure-said the blond exchanging the dishes

When he finished eating the grapefruit slices, the waiter removed the plate and left one that had two chicken breasts stuffed with spinach gratin cheese, bathed in hazelnut sauce, asparagus and potato puree with a crust of cheese.

-This is delicious, what is this filling? Brocoli?-he ask looking curious with his beautiful blue eyes
-Espinaca and I'm glad you like it, I must learn to prepare this-said savoring a mouthful
-Well, the worst thing that can happen is that the kitchen explodes-
-You offended me Tom. I'm not the metal head-he said exaggeratedly.
-Well...-
-Tom!-claimed and playfully gave him a pat on the shoulder
-Chris!-he said imitating him and they both laughed-I want to tell you something important-
-Seriously? Me too-

At that time the waiter took the dishes and left the dessert, where there was a cake stuffed with strawberry and coconut sprinkled with a beautiful container that contained a perfect ball of oreo biscuit ice cream. It was the perfect combination between the warmth of the cake and the cold of the ice cream.

💙💙💙

Dear readers, this is the first chapter.
We read soon.