Epilogue

Thomas wore a white shirt and navy dress pants and a matching tie, he put his daughter who had blond curly hair in which I put a headband with red flowers to match the red striped dress with white, the little girl had a white skin and her blue eyes reminded him of Christopher's.

-You look beautiful- he said

The baby smiled at him with two white teeth that had come out. Christopher entered his daughter's room wearing a gray suit with a black shirt and his blond hair was beginning to be long enough to be picked up in a small ponytail.

-Look nothing else you look beautiful-said and gently lifting his daughter in his arms and smiled and stretched her hands to his face getting a kiss on the cheek-It's all ready-said pointing to the diaper that brought in his right arm
-Then Let's go-

They both went down to the first floor and opened the door and then closed it, opened the back door of the car and entered the arms to load India and sat her on his legs, Chris left the things in the trunk and climbed on the seat driver and put on sunglasses to protect his view of the weather a bit. Her daughter was looking at the window, he could tell that with only one year his little girl was an adorable girl she almost never cried, she always smiled and let people talk to her and her uncles and grandparents carry her, she was a curious little girl she definitely liked take things and see them and to their relief didn't put them in her mouths. The blond parked the car and under his seat, opened the door and took his daughter and then hugged him to enter the garden where the event would take place.

-The sunglasses-he reminded him and he stopped to be able to remove them
-Thanks- he said stealing a kiss

The place had the wonderful view of Lake Lucerne whose crystal clear waters shone in the sunlight, the few guests among whom were they, the Benedict family and some of the British's coworkers. In addition to Robert's friends among whom he could identify Mark, Samuel, Don, Won, Gwyneth and obviously Thomas. The judge went to Robert who wore a white suit with some gold details and held a bouquet of red roses and the man with dark curly brown hair who wore a blue suit.

-Today, we are meeting to officially officiate and under the law the marriage of Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. I remind you that marriage isn't just a contract but a commitment and even more so if there is a child inside-said the judge looking at Tom-So if you both agree to sign here-he said, handing them the pen and pointing to the place and both did-Officially they are married and although I don't usually get used to saying this but they can kiss each other-

Both smiled and kissed. Tom kiss his husband on the lips and they both kissed his daughter on each cheek. In the end everything had gone well for everyone and he would never regret having traveled to Paris looking for a new opportunity.

💙💙💙

Dear readers officially this is our last chapter. I want to thank everyone for their support from the first part You're my favorite, but do not get sad we will have other stories related to the MCU and for all of you who want to be aware of the stories I invite you to follow me in my profile Wattpad as in my Twitter account @ariadnamarquezh