Will you marry me?

Christopher pushed the table with his arms, the sound of the sea along with the movement of the waves relaxed him, he felt the nervousness to the surface for what he would propose to Thomas at dusk. He stopped and sat on the board letting his calves get wet from the water, loaded Tom into his lap to tickle him and fill his face with kisses. To then mount a wave, the chestnut remained seated while sliding on the wave, fortunately managed to assimilate well the extra weight of his boyfriend and play a little on the wave until it was too small. In a playful way, the chestnut pushed him, causing him to fall off the board and listen to his melodious laughter.

-Come here-he said taking him by the shoulders and pulling him to get wet
-Hehehe let's do it again-
-Your wish is my command-

They took another wave in the same way and the next one went to the next level, climbing to its crest and throwing it up, caught it and kissed its lips before sinking into the water. Christopher swam to the surface with Thomas in his arms, parting a little to breathe and caressing his nose with the opposite.

-Liam is right you're a braggart-

At that Chris giggled and released Tom to pick up his surfboard.

-Do you want to see what a true boasting?-he asked coquettishly as he patted the table
The beautiful blue eyes seemed to darken a little-Sure-he said, swimming back to the board and climbing into this

The blond climbed up behind him and found the perfect wave for his purpose by entering through it in the thin barrier that was to be inside the wave and out of it to then leave before it broke. They decided to stop riding waves and swim a bit near the sandy surface. When he went out to take a breath he took off his wet hair from his blue eyes and saw how adorable the brown curls looked like, dripping water, surrounded the British around the waist and filled with kisses, feeling the smile of the opposite each time he kissed his face or neck.

-We should eat something-

He nodded and left the sea to eat a roll of banana with chocolate, sprinkled with icing sugar and bitumen that he had prepared and remembered that it was on the list of desserts he had eaten on his first date with his boyfriend and cold tea.

-Mmm this tastes like...-
-Like British tea, I asked your mother if she taught me how to prepare it. Do you like it?-he ask a little afraid that he didn't like it
- Are you kidding? I love it, it's the cutest thing someone has done for me-said Thomas taking it from the chin to kiss him
He grab him by the waist and hold him to his lap, stroking the soft skin of his male waist-I'm glad you like it-said smiling like an idiot
-I can make you a castle?-
-Of course-

When Thomas said that if he could make a castle he never thought he would be buried in sand with a replica of Buckingham Palace on his stomach, he must have recognized that the castle's accuracy was very good.

-Thanks-Tom said brushing his nose with his
-It's a pleasure-and the truth was, if to make Tom happy he should be buried in sand until the feet he would undoubtedly

In the end, standing up and turning the castle into a pile of sand, the chestnut asked him to go back to the water and this time he got behind it, he pushed himself with his arms through the water to take a wave from the ridge which is quite big, when he went down through it, he felt a void in the stoma and as his boyfriend hugged him from behind, he smiled and got into the wave, touching part of the water until it came out of it.

-That was impressive!-He cried smiling as he returned to the beach as the sun began to hide on the horizon of the sea, dyeing the place pink and orange

Christopher felt his heart pounding hard against his chest and blood pounding in his ears. He saw how the chestnut was bending down to pick up the sea shell that was leaned on the sand. He kneels in the sand.

-Do you think it have a pearl inside?-he hear him say and knew he had opened it when nothing was heard

He could only pray that Tom wouldn't be frightened by the ring and run away, he turned and looked at him with his beautiful blue eyes wide open. He took his boyfriend's left hand and saw that he still had in his right hand the white sea shell inside that had a beautiful white gold ring, which wasn't too thick or too thin and had a perfect diamond.

-Thomas William Hiddleston ... I love you, since I saw you I knew I needed to take care of you and know you, when I first saw your eyes you returned the color and love to my life. I questioned myself if I'm worthy of a being with a wonderful as you Tom...and maybe I'm not...but that hasn't stopped me from loving you and all I want for you is to be happy...if you decide to leave...I don't intend to hold you back, if you need time I will wait for you until my last breath and if you agree to marry me, I will be the happiest man in the world. Whatever your decision, I give you my heart and my soul Tom, it's yours and nobody else's...Tom, would you do me the honor of being my husband?-

When he finished speaking he felt the worst fear of rejection, Thomas's eyes filled with tears and a huge smile formed on his thin pink lips.

-Yes-he said in a whisper, he thought he had hallucinated-Yes, yes! Yes I want to marry you!-

The relief and happiness ran all over his body and he smiled, took the ring that was in Tom's right hand and placed it on his left ring finger, it was perfect.

💙💙💙

Oh my God, dear readers, I swear it's the prettiest chapter I've written. After 94 chapters Chris proposed to Tom!