Horse

-How about you that time you sent a letter to Elsa to tell her and ended up coming to the teacher from that day every time she saw you sighed-Liam said
-That you when you slept on the bus and ended up in another city when we went to pick up you were almost screaming-Christopher attacked annoyed that his brother used his beloved and in peace to rest Elsa against him
-You when you thought there were aliens and made an anti-alien shelter-
-What's your time that you thought that your teacher was the devil and you threw a bucket of holy water to see if it disintegrated-
-What do you do when...-
-Children stop fighting!-scaled Leonie taking them out of their fight where they had taken all their stupidities of young people in the light

-We're sorry mom-they both said at the same time

-God are still children-she told to Thomas

Tom, his beloved Tom had heard all the list of stupidities and ridiculous things that he had done for girls in the past! The only people who could stand out on that list was Elsa but it still sounded very bad. Well to his beloved had given him a place in his house, heart and soul, got the Eiffel Tower for them and experience things that never in his life would have crossed his mind ... that should have more or not?

-I'm retiring, surely Miley will be home by now-Liam said looking at his watch-Goodbye mom, brother, Tom-said standing up and going out

-I think it would be a good idea to go back-said Leonie

-Yes,I would like-said Thomas while imitating the action of the woman

The trip back to the new house seemed to him most uncomfortable in part because his whole being was tense when driving after the charity auction as he unconsciously expected something bad to happen. When they arrived at the house everyone went to his room. Tom went into the bathroom and Christopher sighed as he took the ring from the drawer where he had it hidden among a pile of papers and looked at it. He hoped that what heard the chestnut wasn't an impediment in their relationship, he wanted to be with him forever. He heard him come out of the bathroom and quickly  keep the box in the drawer, he felt as he lay down beside him, he turned around to look at him, he was turning his back on his but he was wearing one of his shirts instead of his pajamas, revealing his long white legs and his bald feet. He take one end of the sheets and cover him up to the waist and leave a kiss in his brown curls, turn off the light and turn around to avoid falling into the beautiful temptation that his boyfriend is.
Thomas woke up alone in the room, let out a sigh he wasn't going to try to fool himself that it didn't affect him to have listened to the long list of ex-girlfriends of Christopher, because if did. He always assumed that the blonde had had many girlfriends because of how attractive he was but never thought that they were so many and that the names that Leonie had mentioned about hoping to make his son come back to love didn't help either. Did mentioning the entire list have changed anything between them? He could only consider that if he woke up alone in bed and that despite yesterday he put on one of the blonde's shirts, he didn't even hug him all night. He decided to wear black pants and a short-sleeved shirt in blue and brush his hair to go down for breakfast. When he reached the bottom he saw Christopher on the terrace who was riding a black horse in a green shirt with the same color of pants. He left the house thinking that maybe he was hallucinating but as soon as Chris saw him he smiled and approached bringing his hand to his face in a soft caress.

-Good morning, Tom-said the blonde, coming down from the horse
-Where did the horse come from?-
-I found it a while ago. I think he escaped from the farms that are near here, we should go and return him-
-Yes, of course-
-Go up-he said, stroking the black mane
-I've never ridden on horse-he admitted blushing
-Don't worry honey, it's not that hard-he assured him
-Do you want me to help you up?-

Thomas looked at the horse, even though he was taller than he was, he supposed it was a thoroughbred since it was beautiful, his fur shone silky. He stretched out his arms and placed his hands on the saddle and his right foot on the buckle gave momentum and felt his boyfriend's hands on his waist to help him pass his leg to the other end. He take the reins with care not to move them and the horse to run. His boyfriend climbed up behind him and wrapped an arm around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder. He smiled full of happiness had expected that hug all night, Chris placed his right hand on his and moved a bit causing the horse to advance. He didn't mind not having had breakfast, the view and the company were enough to forget it. The fields of wheat and corn seemed to shine like gold in the sunlight, which passed gently between the white and fluffy clouds. The warmth that Chris radiated was most pleasant and his constant kisses on the nape, neck, shoulder and cheek was enough to make him laugh with joy.

-As we know who owns the horse?-asked turning his neck to see him
-Don't worry he will guide us-said releasing the reins and letting the horse walk freely

Tom took advantage of the confidence that the blue-eyed man deposited in the horse to kiss him, savoring the taste of his full lips.

💙💙💙

Hello dear readers after a long time we have new chapter