A crazy idea

Christopher woke up at 6:03 his flight would leave at 9:00 but before leaving he needed to speak with Thomas' parents, he looked at Tom who slept peacefully in bed, wanted to see that angelic face when he woke up every day of his life. Without making any noise, he stood up and took the things he had left, which was his underwear, a dark blue shirt, black jeans, a brown sport coat, a blue scarf and sunglasses, and then go to the bathroom. He took off his pajamas and opened the key to take a short bath, closed the key, dressed and brushed his hair and then left to go to the chestnut room and lay down on the bed, surrounding it with one arm and kissing the soft skin of his shoulder.

-Mmm ... good morning-he said sleepily
-Good morning sleeping beauty, are you going to take a bath?-
-Yes-he said rubbing his eyes to get rid of sleep

He kissed the back of his neck and stand up and take the suitcases down to the first floor where Diana and James were having tea.

-Christopher good that low prepare breakfast for them before they left-said the woman with black hair while placing a plate on the table
-I really wanted to talk to both of them in private-he said releasing the air he was holding-It's about Tom...-
-What happens his sick again?-asked worried while taking a seat and take the hand of her husband
-Don't ! He's fine-he felt a hole in his stomach, he was sweating cold and he felt the acceleration of his heart-It's just ... that...-his boyfriend's parents leaned towards him and that made him feel small-What ... I ... I want-he take a deep breath-I want to marry him-

Both exchanged a stunned look. He understood that they told him no, that it was crazy, even he considered it madness. Oh my God! Only once in his life had he considered marrying and it was years ago, with Elsa and with her for years, they had gone through a lot and to say that now he wanted to marry Tom was something insane. But yesterday under that magic charm of the castle and with those beautiful eyes looking at him he realized that he wanted to be with him forever, that he wanted to share his dreams and that the greatest of all was to love him, make sure he was well, make him feel the most wonderful man on the planet because he was, see a wedding ring in his hands, kiss him every morning when he woke up and make love to him at night. The hazel-eyed woman stood up and Chris closed his eyes expecting a slap that never came, instead the thin sides of the woman surrounded him.

-Thank you Chris for loving my son-he opened his eyes genuinely surprised-and yes I give you Tommy's hand-she said with an expression of joy

The British moved away from him and took a seat again.

-If Tom accepts, you know my answer Christopher-

He breathe a sigh of relief and the view is clouded by tears of happiness and immediately he take them off with his fingers, he couldn't cry because he would have to explain the reason for his crying to the British and it wasn't yet the time to do it.

-Thank you-
-Chris, do you have passports?-Thomas's voice was heard from the stairwell
-Yes I have them-he cleared his throat to keep his voice from sounding broken
-Hello mom, hello dad that you wake up so early?-
-I prepared meat-
-Thank you very much mom-said Tom sitting at the table and seeing that the blond didn't imitate his action frowned-Dad what do you told to Chris?-
-It's nothing he didn't want to hear-

The man whit blue eyes like de sky sat down and throughout the breakfast the Australian didn't stop looking at Tom's side, because watching him during meals was how his love for him was emerging in those four white walls of the hospital. When they finished breakfast they said goodbye to the parents of the chestnut and took the subway to get to the airport and board their flight, which would be very long fortunately they traveled in first class to make it a little shorter. During the flight he didn't stop to see Tom, to steal kisses, to take his hand, even when he slept dreaming of those beautiful eyes and in his head was formed thousands of ways of how to propose married and its multiple results. When the plane arrived in Australia it was 13:00 on the 30th and Christopher moved his shoulder savagely and his beautiful blue eyes, looked at him confused.

-We are already sleeping beauty-
-I can ask why do you look at me so much?-
-Is it a crime to appreciate how beautiful you are?-
Thomas blushed-Thank you for saying it, you're also very handsome-said stroking his hair

Smile and both got off the plane, went to the band for their suitcases and then to immigration where they stopped to ask Tom more questions for being his first time in Australia, while Christopher took the opportunity to pick up the blue Aston Martini One-77 that he asked Álex to take to the airport, he didn't consider himself a car collector but everyone had to fulfill a requirement to be fully armored, he took out the keys he had with him to open it and put his suitcase, jacket and scarf. The chestnut came out of the airport and upon seeing him approached him, he could see his expression of surprise.

-I'm helping-he offered taking his suitcase and placing it in the trunk

💙💙💙

Dear readers I want to tank you because we are more than 400 people who have read and give an opportunity to this story.