Breaking the ice

The boy looked at him as if he wasn't sure if he meant it or not, rather he should be grateful that he didn't break a leg by wiggling like a drunkard in front of his boyfriend, in the end the waiter left. The food continued in silence, he needed to calm down a little the jealous and territorial instinct that came to him thanks to fear. He couldn't believe that Thomas had undressed with that server's gaze and with that only stoke the fire of his fear, for God's sake! He had opened his heart and what was he doing? The very cynical let him flirt in front of him instead of saying "I have a boyfriend and he is the boy who is winged by me" Christopher couldn't help but hit the table with the courage he felt.

-Chris, are you all right?-
-Why don't you ask your little friend?-he answered with more abruptness than had intended

Thomas sighed heavily.

-You still with the same? Chris, in what way do I make you understand that this boy doesn't interest me?-
-In what way?-he mocked, curling his lips with a half smile full of irony-But everything is very clear Mr. Hiddleston, eating the waiter with the look-

Tom brushed his face away in embarrassment. He was as aware as he was, that what happened a few moments ago wasn't right and it weighed on him. "Should! I can't believe he dared to accuse me of cheating on him with my best friends and he seemed to want to take the fucking waiter to bed!"

-I'm sorry, my behavior has no excuse-said holding his eyes-But something like this had never happened to me-

The brunette was being honest with him and there would be no one who could deny that he was ashamed, but Chris couldn't control his anger, burning red like steel to fire.

-Whatever-the blond mumbled with the intention of sending the conversation to the trash, but his boyfriend took his chin forcing him to see it
-Chris, I'm sorry-

Once again those beautiful blue eyes that refelajaban all repentance and begged for forgiveness. The Australian snorted "I'm behaving like a child. I, Christopher Hemsworth, jealous of a simple waiter, who could never have the love of Tom"

-Chris?-
-Forget it, it doesn't matter-he take it by the nape of the neck-It's not worth wasting our time together with stupid jealousy-

The Briton looked at him as if he expected him to say something else, but when he saw that he wouldn't do that he gave him that sweet smile and kissed him this time didn't let him have any control in that kiss, he turned it possessive and when they parted in those cute eyes there was no sign of any reproach. Thomas stood up and left the amount of 27 pounds and extended his hand.

-Let's get out of here-

He doesn't hesitate to take his hand, he didn't mind not actually eating his anger had taken away his hunger. Tom shot him and began to run through the streets and couldn't tell if they had any destination, receiving the curious looks of pedestrians, it wasn't normal to see boys holding hands and running like crazy. When they stopped, the light blue-eyed man started to laugh senselessly and watched his boyfriend put his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

-You're okay?-
-Yeah, I just wanted to get here in time-

It was when he realized how far they had run, they were in a kind of square, a giant Christmas tree adorned the place and there was an ice rink almost empty because the sun began to hide.

-Come-said Thomas, taking his hand.

They both asked for a pair of skates and put them on. To get to the ice rink was quite bad, it felt clumsy, the blades didn't allow him to put his foot on the ground but as soon as he touched the ice It was even worse he was about to fall and managed to hold on to the corner of the track. Christopher turn to see Tom who moved with grace and delicacy, it was hypnotic to see him, surely he could have made a career in figure skating, brake right in front of him and took his hands.

-Don't wait Tom, you're going to throw me and I'm going to throw you-he said trying to put up a resistance to not being dragged, something that was impossible
-Did you not going to throw me-said the brunette with a giggle-Just move your feet back and forth-

He notice the movement of his feet and imitated the movement in a contrary way because thanks to the track is empty Tom is skating on his back, little by little he start to take confidence, it isn't as nice as a surfboard but at least keep the balance is not so difficult, there is only one question as a brake? The answer comes when it is Tom's body that stops him and is trapped between his body and the wall.

-I'm sorry-apologized Chris embarrassed
-It doesn't matter, it's nice-he said putting his arms around his neck
-If we fall, it will be your fault-
-My?-
-Yes, to distract me with those beautiful eyes-

He wasn't going to Denying that having his boyfriend so close was so nice, feeling his breath, his silhouette practically stuck to his and those beautiful eyes shining, gave him a feeling of warmth.

-Let's have to practice the brake-

And so they did continue skating for a while, in the end you could say that Christopher was a beginner skater. They went out and left the skates, Thomas took his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek, definitely didn't have to worry about waiters or making a fool of himself on roller skates in front of Tom.

💙💙💙

Dear readers that's all for today