Take my hand and let's go together

-Oh God-said Tom to see who had grabbed his bouquet
-Maybe at some point we'll have another wedding-Christopher said, lowering him from his chair
-Maybe-he said with a smile
-Come-Christopher said taking him by the hand

It was the perfect time to get out of there without anyone, especially Liam would occur to make a sexual comment about the fact that they would go on their honeymoon, once they were out of the place, climbed the emergency stairs to get to the roof where a private jet was located.

-Are you going to drive to our honeymoon?-Thomas asked with a raised eyebrow and a giggle-I certainly haven't known where we're going-

That made him laugh, he had told different places to all the people who knew them both so he couldn't find out.

-Yes, so you can't know by the flight where we're going-he said with a smile and saw Tom put an adorable pout on his lips

He opened the jet door that he had asked the Australian government to lend him and he let the chestnut come in first and then go in and close the door, the place had four comfortable leather seats, a small bar, a bathroom and of course the cabin , his suitcase and Tom's that he had asked Benedict to do it. He entered the booth and put on the headphones, his husband sat next to him and imitated his action, he shook his head gently, just waiting for him to fall asleep so he wouldn't know where they were going. Fortunately his prediction turned out to be true and his beautiful eyes closed after two hours of flight, he smiled tenderly and placed the autopilot, got up and took him in his arms to leave him in one of the comfortable seats and take off his coat to cover it. He took off his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt, returned to his seat and put on sunglasses, very soon he would have the sun to his left. It would be another nine hours of very long flight, fortunately his military training allowed him to sleep only three hours and still be completely, within an hour of reaching his destination Thomas woke up and approached him with a bag of chips and a soda who offered it to him.

-Thanks-he said taking a drink of soda
-Excuse me for falling asleep-
-Don't worry Tom, you look adorable. Besides, we're almost there-
-Did I sleep so long?-asked Thomas blushing
-As an angel, love-

When the jet landed, both went down and were greeted by the pleasant heat, the sun began to hide on the horizon and a few steps from the landing site waiting for a limo that would take them to the pier, took their bags and entered the back of the limousine. He went to bed and used Tom's lap as a pillow to sleep, while his husband's perfect hands played with his hair. When they arrived at the pier, they both got on their yacht that he had sent to bring from Australia to the port of Cockburn Town.

-Is there something you don't know how to drive?-ask the brunette with a smile, while opening a bottle of white wine and serving it in two glasses

He accept the cup, really needed something cold, wearing a suit with that weather was a sin.

-Don't drive a submarine-

That made him laugh both, when they arrived at the island that he had rented for them alone for a whole month, only the moonlight and the residence he had asked to prepare for his arrival was appreciated, he parked the yacht on the jetty and he help the chestnut down and under the suitcases.

-Why you don't get ahead in what I tie this thing?-said as he began to make the necessary knots for the yacht
-Sure-he said taking the suitcases

When he finished with the yacht put on way to the large comfortable and cool residence, he went to the only room it had and took off the shoes that had been filled with sand, socks, belt and left the bag hanging on a hook inside the closet . He listen to the soft steps of the Briton behind him, he turned to find the most beautiful and sensual image in history. His precious husband was dressed only in one of his white shirts and could swear that underneath this there was nothing else, showing his long white legs, he had bare feet, he didn't know why but his feet seemed too sexy, in his cheeks a tender blush, he could see in his beautiful blue eyes that he was torn between moving toward him or not.

-Come here-

Thomas gave a nervous laugh and moved towards him, his movements were a complete seduction for Chris, who took tom Tom by the waist, directly seeing those beautiful eyes, which could see for hours without tiring.

-I can make love to you?-asked purring against the thin and soft lips of the opposite

The blond enjoy the soothing sensation of feeling those lips against his own, he had missed him too much, but finally after seven months there was nothing that prevented him from making love. He opened the Briton's mouth with the tip of his tongue, kissing it slowly, enjoying the taste of his mouth, it was like discovering the sensation for the first time and at the same time it was like remembering something that he knew perfectly. Only with Tom could have such opposite things together, because that was his Tom, the middle point of the opposites that made him perfect. Deepened the kiss, fighting and dancing with the language of other with their own, pulling almost musical sighs. He felt like the chestnut unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt and took it off, letting it fall to the floor.

💙💙💙

Well dear readers this is the second chapter of the day