Make love to me

The passion was increasing every second, Christopher made Thomas walk back, leaving it gently on the warm sheets. This was exciting, not only because of the mutual caresses that were hardening his sex, but because of the fact that his parents slept on the other side of the aisle.

-Chris-Tom whine, moving the hips-We can't make so much noise...-
-No, but I remind you that was your request-he replied biting his neck and squeezing his thighs-So keep quiet-

The chestnut gave a sigh, standing still.

-Just don't stop!-

Chris stared at him, laughing surprised.

-Tom!-exclaimed cackling-That isn't doing it with discretion-assure, giving small kisses all over his face

He hugged the blond again. All right, they had to remain silent and it sounded like an odyssey because of being very horny and since that night before taking the flight to London, he wanted to be with his boyfriend.

-Chris... Chris-insisted moving the pelvis suggestively, while caressing the opposite sex slowly-Chris please-
-Tom-he whispered, lost in the playful fingers that touched him-Thomas the walls aren't noise proof-

The blue-eyed man placed his palms on the opponent's chest and bit his clavicle.

-You're right-he said, closing his beautiful blue eyes and throwing his head back-Then don't play with me-

When he wanted to notice, his legs were open and the blonde between them, licking his lips, like a silent question. The British opened his arms, raising his hips, in a mute approval idea. Chris leaned toward the crest of his pelvis, running his tongue over the white skin and the few brown curls, still looking at him, filling him with saliva, he went down little by little until he reached the base of the hard member.

-What are you talking about?-he ask with feigned innocence, crashing the warm breath with the stalk
-From that...-he replied, trying to raise his hips again, but prevented by one of the hands of his boyfriend who pressed him against the mattress-I speak seriously...-

The blonde smiled at him, stopped supporting him and introduced one of his fingers to his mouth, covering it with saliva.

-I'm afraid to improvise...-he muttered, grabbing Thomas by the thighs so that he flexed his legs

The Australian ran his tongue over the glans, then licked the whole trunk up and down, from base to tip, over and over again, until he pressed his lips to his head. Tom wouldn't stop sobbing, ecstatic in the heat of the mouth that sucked him nonstop, in the saliva covering his limb, in the energetic caresses he felt in his thighs, until one of Chris's fingers brushed his anus gently.

-Chris?-asked a little astonished by what the blond was doing, surpassed by the finger that was providing overwhelming sensations
-Your parents... remember?-survey Christopher, while slowly squeezing his finger

His boyfriend continued to suck his sex, felt like the finger that was inside and the suctions were at the same pace.

"He makes it appropriate"he asked covering his mouth with his hand in an attempt to silence the moans that came out of his mouth.

-More...-demanded removing his hand from his mouth, with his eyes closed and the other hand pressing the sheets-give me more-

He felt as another finger entered him, rotating them with lightness, felt more heat and as his penis throbbed, hard, about to explode.

-Wait Chris, I want...-asked as he could, sitting up and throwing himself on top of his boyfriend

The blonde was lying down, with the body of the chestnut kneeling on top of him, Chris's limbs open and his penis rubbing.

-Do it again-he begged before eating his mouth.

Moving impurely, completely lost in what he was doing, in what his body was feeling. Christopher's tongue conquered his, fingers ran down his back, reaching again to his buttocks, entering again. Thomas let out a sob while still kissing him and moving against the blond's member, while his fingers came and went, burning him, taking over inside him. Chris covered his mouth with his hand to keep the pleas and groans from being heard.

-Chris ... I can't...-he managed to say between groans and his boyfriend's palm over his mouth
-Do it...-he answered, biting his chin.

He thrust with more intensity and strength and finally, the orgasm came to both. He let out a scream and couldn't help but bite the blond's hand. With the agitated breaths they looked at each other, the Australian took him by the nape of the neck and kissed him and held him against his body.

-I love you Tom, I love you-

The chestnut caresses the cheeks with the recent beard, sighing. There was so much affection, so much delicacy and tenderness that made him forget to breathe.

-I love you too-
-I think that we have to change these sheets-

The beautiful blue eyes shined with fun-It has to be now? I'm comfortable in this giant pillow-said curling into the chest of the blonde-
-Well if you like the pillow so much hold yourself-said putting an arm under his buttocks

Embrace his boyfriend with arms and legs and this stood up, removed dirty sheets and throw them to the floor, took a small towel and left it gently on the bed, cleaned it carefully and saw how he cleaned that exquisite abdomen and then snuggled up to embrace him.

-Do you think someone heard us?-
-No, if it was like this we would have people knocking on the door-said as he covered them both with the sheets that didn't get stained-Merry Christmas Tom-said giving him a kiss on the forehead
-Merry Christmas-

Both fell asleep, embraced and happy.

💙💙💙

Dear readers, this was the chapter today that is dedicated to YaoiIsForLife why a promise is a debt.
I want to share what I buy on this weekend.

We read in the next chapter