A baby

-It's the best month we've had-said Tom leaning his head on his chest
-No doubt it's-said Christopher, looking away from the ocean that was dyed in colors when the sun was hiding on the horizon-Icould be like that forever with you-
-I also ... I wish we were more-

More? Did he mean to invite his friends or a new member in his family? The chestnut tensed and blushed.

-I mean...if you want...or maybe later...if it's still...very soon...or never... if you don't want...it's okay...-he said very fast

He knew that his husband only spoke that way when he had said something very personal and feared his reaction. But did he really speak? He also wanted a baby! He take his face and look directly into those beautiful blue eyes.

-We make a baby-

Thomas giggled, couldn't speak seriously they couldn't have a baby. Christopher kissed him affectionately and carried him into the room and gently laid him on the bed. The look so full of love and desire made him shudder from head to toe.

-... Chris ...-

Christopher kissed him fondly, rubbing his tongue sensually with his, when they parted because of the lack of oxygen, his warm hands caressed his cheek and he kissed him on the nose. Entangle their fingers in blonde hair to attract him in another kiss. He realized how accustomed they were to each other's clothes as they managed to remove it without the slightest difficulty, once his hands were bare, they looked for Chris's skin, soft, firm and with each muscle exquisitely marked. The Australian's lips covered him whole, kissed, bit, sucked and licked the neck, chest, sides, hips, pelvis, legs, thighs and sex. His whole body trembled, his throat kept moaning and his fingers ruffled his husband's hair until it was completely upset.

-Turn around-he asked after caressing his cheek with his nose

That surprised him, he had never asked for something like that. He blushed and turned but before he could place his palms and knees, Christopher stood over him, could feel his intense blue gaze on his body.

-If you don't like it, tell me to stop-Christopher whisper tenderly in his ear

He shuddered and his hands ran down his back and his buttocks in a massage.

-Mmm...-

The fleshy lips kissed his neck, shoulder, shoulder blades, back and tongue ran down his spine, gave him a soft kiss on one buttock and a bite on the other, and then separated them.

-Uhhnn...-Then he felt it-Oh my God! Christopher...mmm...-

Thomas blushed and hid his head on the pillows in an attempt to hide the embarrassing sounds of pleasure that came out of his mouth, never thought he would have the language of his husband in that area imitating lunges, his hands squeezed the sheets tightly. Then Chris turned it agile and entered it carefully, setting a slow pace.

-God...Chris move-he begged closing his eyes with force
-I love you-he said interlacing his hands and putting them on his head

He took an exquisite, fast and hard rhythm that made the bed move, his legs wrapped around his husband's waist and he managed to open his eyes clouded with pleasure meeting the blue gaze full of love and desire, the full lips were open panting from the effort and the blonde hair was sticking from the sweat.

-I love you Tom- he said leaving a kiss on the cheek

That phrase was enough to make them reach both.Thomas woke up with his head resting on Christopher's broad chest, smiled and stood up carefully not to wake him up, saw that his luggage was ready to leave, went to the bathroom and saw in the reflection of the mirror that his skin was more colored than white, thanks to the tan and the marks his husband had left throughout the month. It had the pink shape of his fingers, a pale pink there where he had left a bite and purple of the hickeys. He opened the hot water faucet to relax his muscles, which felt a little sore from the intense activity of the previous night, when he came out he put on a blue short-sleeved shirt and shorts of the same color. When he left the bathroom, Christopher approached him and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

-How are they?-
-They?-asked Thomas confused that he used plural
-Yes, how is our baby-he ask putting his hand against his belly

What? Was he playing a joke in bad taste? He couldn't have children no matter how much he wanted, for God's sake! He must know better than anyone! He is a doctor!

-I'm not pregnant!-he shout hysterically-There's nothing in here-he shouted, pointing to his body
Chris knelt in front of him-Don't listen to him, we love you very much, he's just nervous-he spoke to his belly and kissed it

He felt his eyes fill with tears. He know that the blonde would never say something that would hurt him and if he had lost his mind?

The first month

Once in the city of Lucerne, Tom practically dragged Chris to the new hospital where his husband, Robert and Benedict, would work.

-Boys!-he cry alarmed as he opened the door

Meeting both chestnuts in a kissing section.

-Tom what happens?-asked the blue-eyed man watching him annoyed
-Tom wants you to check the baby, he will not let me do it-the latter said it sadly
-Baby?-question the British trying to find the little one in sight
-That's the problem!-
-Oh shit-exclaimed the brown eyed man-Chris give us a moment alone with Thomas? Please-he got a warning look-Come on, Blond, we're not going to hurt him, trust us-he said, putting an arm around him to get him out of the room and then closing the door with insurance-since when is he like this?
-Since I told him I wanted a son...maybe it caused him a neuronal imbalance with that?-concerned question
-It's not your fault Thomas-assure the American-It has the reverse effect of a psychological pregnancy, think that you are pregnant-
-That is possible?-asked Benedict
-Well, it's s. Before adopting to adopt Tom, I had a psychological pregnancy-admitted a bit uncomfortable
-Then he send the devil his years of studies to believe that it is possible that I'm pregnant?-
-Basically yes-
-And when will it return to normal?-
-When they have a child-
-Shit...-

💙💙💙