We found Tom and Chris about to do it

Thomas was working on the documents they would need to move to the city of Lucerne along with Christopher, he wondered if Chris had proposed it after knowing that Robert would move along with Benedict, but also thanked him so he wouldn't lose his friends especially the other Briton who had become his best friend and had confessed to him that he knew about the proposal of marriage only that he hadn't accompanied his boyfriend to buy the ring to stay to take care of Thomas partly to gain some affection of the son of his current boyfriend and also that the child was lousy keeping secrets and shouldn't know about it. The truth had surprised him or else that his parents took the fact that he would marry and with a man, he had always imagined being alone forever and never married to a man as wonderful as Chris. Thomas turned to see his left hand to see the ring on his finger, there were times when he feared he wasn't there and that magical and unexpected proposal of marriage was just a dream but there it was real and a little cold with his finger by the temperature that predominated in Paris. He felt strong arms around him and a warm breath against his neck, he smiled unconsciously and turned to receive a gentle kiss on the lips from Christopher.

-I didn't find you in the morning-he said against his lips, the beard his boyfriend had left to avoid the cold until the winter was over, tickled him
-They needed help in the hospital, driving with this snow isn't a good idea-he explained, leaving him a kiss on the cheek

Tom kept the files on which he was working on the computer, then turned completely to kiss Chris, the blond's hands got tangled in his hair and the other at his waist, he gently bitten the fleshy lips and entangled his fingers in the soft, blond hair which started to be longer but according to everyone else it wasn't even half as long as it used to be before. Thomas pushed Christopher to the armchair and then sat to hanged him and stuck his tongue into his boyfriend, savoring the taste of his mouth, Chris's warm hands tucked under his woolen shirt, soft caresses sent him electrical currents through its back column. They separated because of the lack of oxygen and received a soft kiss on his cheek.

-Can I?-ask in a very sensual voice and his fingers playing with the edge of his shirt, he loves the Australian seat of his boyfriend and also always ask him if he wanted to do it
-Yes-he said in a sigh, he raise his hands to let Christopher take his shirt off and he left it on the floor-I love you-
-I love you too-

He returned to join his lips with his boyfriend, while caressing his sides with affection, making him tremble, when the air was necessary they separated and the soft and wet lips of Chris kissed his chin, and the neck making him sigh, lips they continued down his right shoulder and nibbled gently on his collarbone.

-...Uhn...-he sighed throwing his head back and buried his hands in the blond hair stirring it

His boyfriend's hand cupped his neck to keep him from getting hurt and his arm clung to his waist and back to keep it from falling off his lap, his lips went down even more reaching his chest and kissing his nipple so softly that his back arched.

-Oh...God-pull the tufts to get the lips of his boyfriend and kiss him with desire

The doorbell rang and the Australian let out a growl of frustration. Thomas also didn't like the idea of ​​separating but they couldn't leave the other person behind the door outside with that hellish cold.

-Look, I'm waiting for you here-he said getting out of the way and sitting on the couch

He watched as Christopher stood up for the door of the house and opened it.

-Mom! Sirs Hiddleston!-he hear him scream

Oh my God! What did his parents do here? He quickly took his shirt and put it on without realizing that it was the other way around. They entered the house Leonie and his parents who he hug and greet.

-I'm glad to see you-
- To us also but why they didn't warn that they were coming?-
-Yes, we would have gone for you to the airport-
-You are adorable Tom but there was no need your father was kind enough to bring us-said the blond-haired woman
-Please take a seat, like something to drink?-Asked while walking to the kitchen

Once in the security of the kitchen verified that there was no trace of his previous caresses in his crotch, fortunately the embarrassment that the parents of both came was enough to remove it.

-For me a coffee please-said his future mother-in-law from the living room

He put the coffee pot and the teapot and took some sandwiches, when both were ready he served them in cups and put them on a tray to take them to the room.

-Thanks-everyone said
-And what brings you here?-Christopher asked
-We came to discuss the wedding matters-said both women
-Well, we have been so busy that we have not talked about it-Thomas admitted
-The truth is that I'm happy to find you here too, Mr. Hiddleston. , there is an urgent matter of which we have to talk-
-What is your concern, Mrs. Hemsworth?-
-Leonie please and it is your child's dowry-

Tom felt very embarrassed, couldn't speak seriously. For years that weren't given dowry.

💙💙💙
Dear readers, I hope you like the chapter, tomorrow I have a law test, wish me luck please, and the battle between the mothers of our protagonists begins.