The conditions to get married

Thomas fantasized as a young man to be the husband of some English prince and to marry in the Abbey since there were officiated the weddings and coronations of the British family, but now if someone offered to marry a prince he would reject it immediately, he wouldn't change his Christopher by nobody.

-Does it bother you that your fiancé is not a member of the royal family?-
-Of course not. You are the prince I always dreamed-Thomas said fondly
-You are the best thing that could happen to me- he said kissing him gently-Then in London it will be, but I will bring a priest from Australia to officiate our wedding-
- Should we get married by the civilian before or after the church? -
-I wish it were soon-
-A small ceremony-
-Only for the wedding by the civil-

Tom nodded, considering how it was the wedding of Christopher's younger brother supposed that he wanted to throw all his money in that wedding, the only thing he could ask is that it wouldn't end up feeling like a Country concert as it was Liam and Miley in where the boyfriend brought all the famous singers to please his wife and family.

-Would you be ashamed if I walk to the altar?-Asked with caution and fearing the answer
-Of course not Tom, I would love-he said seeing him with such tenderness that he felt that melted under that look

That made him smile big, he didn't care what the rest of the world digested, he wanted to walk towards the man of his life and know that he also left him to make him very happy. He had told his parents and although they had their complaints in the end they accepted his decision. They had traveled to Australia to speak with the priest who would officiate their wedding.

-Good morning father-greeting Christopher on entering the church
-General Hemsworth-said the religious man with a smile-I see that the rumors are true-he said turning his eyes to Thomas

Chris surrounded him with one of his arms.

-I imagine what kind of rumors-he said and he felt tense
-I'm glad to know that they want to officiate their wedding-he said smiling at them
-I'm glad you accepted-he said giving him a smile
-Take a seat please-he said pointing to two chairs in his office that was adorned with religious objects

-Would you like us to officiate our wedding in London, in Westminster Abbey on October 29 at 6:00 in the afternoon-he asked the father
-In London?-ask, looking at him confused
-I'll take care of your father's expenses but please officiate our wedding-the blond asked
-It's fine. I'll officiate-
-Thank you, Father-
-But with one condition. You can't be touched by the other until the day of the wedding-
-Do you mean not being intimately together?-Asked the flushed Australian

The chestnut's face turned completely red.

-I mean no physical contact for six months, so you can reinforce your feelings for the other and make sure that your feelings are true to be united by our Lord-said raising the palms upward

He turn to see the eyes blue of his boyfriend who also looked at him waiting for his reaction.

-We accept-said at the same time

He was in charge of arranging all the details with the religious man and in the end they left the church.

-Well, I guess our six-month trial begins-said the Australian laughing softly
-Hehehe yes-he said taking out the air-I love you-
-I love you too Tom-

The next seven months were of feelings various. The side positive was that thanks to the lack of contact physical had found vary forms of be demonstrated love, the used to write letters to chris and he wrote him notes. Christopher prepared him delicious food with different forms tender and he the visit him in the hospital. Chris used to caress thru of the flowers and the is entertained hairstyle its hair blond, creating small braiding for hours. He used to sing songs and the blond used to pick him all the days to the work. Walking to Thunder together, went to museums, concerts and to all event that the city of paris offered. Its promised him prepared tea and he him buy coffee. For other side had things not so good as the should sleep separate, missed the aroma of ocean of Chris together with the aroma to clean in its sheets, missed its heat, its arms around he and its rhythmic petting in the back or in the hair that make him fall asleep, missed sleep in its chest and caress its exquisite abdomen. Missed have the glorious image of its promised undressed thanks to the heat of summer and awakening with its kisses, the more similar that had to the presence of Chris in the bed was use its shirts for sleep. Had things very bad of that agreement, not can do the love with its future husband, hated when this is presented in its dreams and is become erotic and just awakening frustrated and with a problem among its legs, that almost always ended solving with a bath of cold water, because to that him was still more frustrating should be met to itself, its hands couldn't cause nor the half of the feelings and sensations that the hands of Christopher. Fortunately that torture would end, a week before the wedding, everything was ready and they had everything in their future home in the city of Lucerne as well as their friends Robert, Thomas and Benedict. Today they would take their flight to London as well as many of their guests, he would stay with his parents and his guests and the blonde in a hotel and in 5 days he would be walking towards the altar to be united forever.

💙💙💙

Dear readers, I want to share my joy because You're my favorite is on the short list of # Wattys2018 and it's all thanks to you. I love them very much and that there continues to be a lot of Hiddlesworth.

 I love them very much and that there continues to be a lot of Hiddlesworth