Home

-Welcome home-said my mother when opening the door

The house is still the same as how I remember it before I bought my own apartment at 19 years old.

-I thought Christopher could sleep in your room Tom-

He looked at her incredulously, perhaps my mother who was the one who took the fact that I liked men was practically ordering us to sleep together?

-Don't worry Tom. Will I have another room?-
-Not well. Sorry I was surprised. You can sleep with me Chris-I say after leaving my surprise
-Well, Tommy, take it to him that your boyfriend, although he looks very muscular, weighs his bags-said Emma mockingly

I'm sure I blush and start walking followed by Christopher when I reach the second floor I turn left and open the door. Everything is still as I left it, that is, a real disaster. Mountains of books on the floor, scattered papers and a pile of CDs on the desk, even the furniture is covered in dust. He listened as my boyfriend left the suitcases behind me.

-Tom can I clean this?-
-Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't think that my mom would keep things as she left them when I left-I admit ashamed by the disaster that my version of youth was
-Don't worry-said and kisses my shoulder-You can bring me what is necessary and while cleaning up go with your family-
-Chris, I'm not going to let you fix this mess alone-he said, turning to see him.
-Don't worry they probably have a lot to talk about and being honest is the first time I introduce myself to my boyfriend's parents and I'm nervous-

He smiled, it was true Chris had never been with a guy and that makes him happy.

-Sure-say and kiss him, entangling my hands between his soft blond hair.

I went down the stairs and went to the basement, took the vacuum cleaner, a bucket, a rag, a trickster, a broom and the pine. I go up and I can't help panting a little, since I had been unaccustomed to climb so many floors.

-Here they are-he informed him, leaving things at the door.
-Thank you-

Under again and mom is serving the food.

-Tommy tell Christopher to put the food down already ready-
-Clear. He is going to clean the room so you don't get scared if you hear noises-

His mother's hazel eyes see him surprised.

-Are you letting your boyfriend fix your room?-
-Yes, but I offered to help him-I say defensively
-Never let someone move your things since you were a teenager-says surprised
-Yes I'm not a teenager anymore-I go up to my bedroom where I find my boyfriend sucking the walls-Chris the food is ready!-
This turns off the vacuum cleaner-Sure we go-gives me another kiss

When the food goes down, it goes on in a calm and normal way, the subject of conversation in which my little sister has taken over a story of a famous girl who have her first baby. In his opinion it was very silly news. They must cover more important things like the country that ran out of water or the progress that Robert had made in generating an artificial organ, but decided not to express himself, didn't want to bring the food to discomfort. When the meal was over, he help together with his sisters to clean the kitchen and the table and when he finished he went up to his room, which didn't seem to be the room he had been in before. Everything was neat, the books in alphabetical order, the CDs from smaller to larger, the place was so clean that it shone. He smiled as he ran his fingers through the volumes that were already free of dust, he had never admired the beauty of seeing his things like that. When he began to put things of his in Christopher's house he saw them as a stain that invaded his home but now seeing his things with the order of his boyfriend seemed harmonious, he took the book of Platon's banquet where the character of Pausamias with which he declared his love. When those words of the two Venus were directed at him he didn't even care that Chris had been wrong in saying that Pausamias was a philosopher, when the real philosopher was Platón. He let out a sigh and sank down on the bed, opened the book to begin reading it.

-Tom where I can leave the towels?-asked Christopher who was at the door wearing black jeans, a gray long-sleeved shirt and a dark gray sweater
-I'll take care of it-said standing up

Even if Chris didn't digest it in voice Alta knew that he was cold and wouldn't send him to the place to leave them where he knew it was cold. He took the towels and went to the top floor to lay the towels. He finished understanding them and went down to his room where Christopher was waiting for him wrapped in the blue blanket he had brought from home.

-It's going to be tea time. Do you want to go down?-Thomas ask, snuggling up beside him
-Sure-

They both got up and went down to the room where the three women were already putting in the table a tea set and bichocos.

-Christopher, I'm glad you're sharing this ancient British tradition with us-his mother said
-Thank you, Mrs. Hiddleston-

Sara started serving tea and the first four rates she prepared without even asking and handed them to her relatives.

-milk and sugar?-she ask looking at Christopher
-Milk please-

The eldest sister give it to him and took a small sip.
-As I missed this tea-aid Thomas with a big smile
-What do you think?-
-It's ... a bit strong-

💙💙💙

Dear readers, this is the chapter of today, I hope you like it.