True Love

Thomas opened the application and of course couldn't open Cumberbatch conversation but the rest yes he could, there were conversations from his friends, patients and colleagues, including some very nice women but in no conversation there was something that suggested that there was something else between them. He also realized that Christopher was very organized with his contacts, all those who were his close friends had nicknames, his colleagues had the name of the hospital where they worked, the name of their patients had the full name and in brackets their diagnosis and only names that didn't have a classification were his, chis brothers and his parents. He even found a conversation with Emma where Chris reported his condition or asked for some advice and she answered him and sometimes even threatened him. That gave him laughter and tenderness, his sister would always take care of everyone. He thought about leaving the phone but he remembers those times when he was young and he helped his sister Emma to sniff at the cell phones of their partners and he couldn't leave without seeing the photographs since according to Emma they could have photos of other women. He went straight to the reel of photos where he found 757 photos Chris had with his friends and family, of Thunder, of beautiful landscapes and there were photos of his multiple appointments. Chris always took pictures of him when they left and was distracted. In his opinion he looked terrible in them but even so his boyfriend kept them there and then he found an intimate photo and it wasn't intimate because he had a shortage of clothes in it but because it reflected. It was a picture of him, he was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard, he had a book in his hands and he was wearing a white shirt that clearly was of the blond because it was big and hung on the right side exposing his shoulder, could see a slight black line of his boxers and saw his long legs and bare feet. He had never noticed the expression he had when he was absorbed in something, but that photo showed him and that's why his dates were always in places with beautiful views, he always thought that Chris liked landscapes, but what he wanted to see that expression on his face, the one he had in every photo that was on that cell phone, when he was absorbed, amazed and happy. He blocked the phone and felt a warmth running through him from the heart. Chris loved him, loved everything, even the things he didn't love about himself. Thomas wish Christopher was there to hug him and kiss him, because he loved him with the same intensity. He took off his clothes and went into the shower under the hot water, although he felt more warmth in his chest and the smile of happiness seemed to not want to disappear no matter how hard he tried. When he came out to bathe, he dried himself, put on cream, put on his underwear, dressed in comfortable clothes, black pants, a white shirt and brushed his hair, took his things and Chris's phone and then went out to meet his mother in the other side.

-Tommy honey you took a lot. Did you feel bad about the food?-
-Not mommy, I was just taking a shower-
-You didn't say much to me mommy-said the black-haired woman with a few tears in her eyes
-Oh God! Mommy, I'm sorry-Tom said, totally impressed by that observation
-Okay, Tommy, I won when I treated you so badly for your first boyfriend-

In that she was right, he had been upset by the way he was treated and whom then it was his boyfriend. That led him to question himself why this time it was different.

-Mommy?-
-Yes darling?-
-Why Chris is different? Is that why they all seem so happy with him?-
-Because before trying to make us love him, first he loves you-

That was confused.

-And the rest of my ex didn't love me?-
-That you can only answer you-said Diana before entering the bathroom

Thomas frowned and climbed the stairs to leave the towels to lay and then went to his room left the clothes dirty in a basket and dropped on the bed. The rest of his ex-boyfriends hadn't loved him? He only had three but if he considered it, one of his girlfriend had been his girlfriend more because he needed an alibi because he didn't have a girlfriend and she didn't care that it was so, no, she didn't love him. The other girlfriend, an exchange student from the last years of college, had gone out with him but it didn't take him long to leave him and it hadn't hurt him in the least, so he didn't love him either. When at last he accept his sexuality and had a boyfriend, at first everything was very nice but then things got bad and it became a toxic relationship for him, so they hadn't loved him either. No one had really loved him until Chris arrived. Christopher valued him, supported him, took care that nobody hurts him, looked at him as if he were the most precious thing in the world, always asked for his permission to have intimacy, never forced him to do something he didn't want and cared about for him and sought that he was always comfortable, never disrespected him or did it less, on the contrary he made him feel confident with himself and instead of getting angry at his moments of jealousy he reminded him that he loved him. No doubt Thomas loved him in the same way, he accepted Christopher with his inner demons that sometimes came for him, for his kindness, for the golden heart he had, his solidarity and that he was the most beautiful person inside as in the outside.

💙💙💙

Dear readers that's all for today.