Hiddleston family

When Christopher arrived at the entrance of the house the driver of the Uber was there.

-Christopher-
-Yes. You could open the trunk-

The driver did as he asked and kept the two suitcases in the trunk, Thomas was already inside the car. He enter this and the driver closed the door to go to the driver.

-Al airport, right?-
-Yes please-

Tom passed one end of the blanket over his shoulders and snuggled into his chest, smiled and put an arm around his waist. During the course the sun began to go out and his boyfriend watched in awe as the sky became tinged with orange colors. It was one of the things that he loved most about Tom, his ability to find beauty and goodness in things, besides the brightness that those blue eyes acquired whenever he saw something that moved him was unique and made those eyes look like Brighter than the stars or a precious gem. They arrived at the airport at 7:09, got out of the car and everyone took their luggage and went to the line to register.

-Your papers-said giving him a travel envelope where everything came, the plane tickets and the passport
-Thank you-

When they arrived at the counter they both registered their respective suitcase and then went to the security control. At that time he was grateful for the set he chose as it contained nothing metallic and the only thing he had to put in the basket was his cell phone, his keys, his wallet and take his Mac out of his backpack. When he finish passing, he wait for the chestnut to finish taking its thing to go to the gates part.

-Well, we still have 20 minutes before our flight takes off, do you want to eat something?-
-Clear-

They both looked for something to eat and it was a Starbucks where the British asked for tea and he for coffee with two butter croissants. He knew that his boyfriend was too kind to say it out loud but it was clear that none of them seemed good enough to his if it didn't come from his beloved Britain.

-You want my coffee?-
-Thanks-he said deviating his bluish look embarrassed while exchanging the glasses
-You're welcome-

When they finished eating they went to the gate where they started to board and after giving their ticket, they both went up to their first class seats. He settled into his seat and offered his boyfriend a book that he took out of his backpack, he looked at him with a big smile and curled up on his shoulder. Thomas began to read the book that was about a wedding and without being able to avoid it the dream claim it.

-Chris-hear Tom's distant voice
-5 minutes more-he asked as he settled into that comfortable surface where his head rested
The chestnut laughed-Unless you want to stay on the plane you have to wake up-

He opened his eyes a moan annoyed to be interrupted from his dream and found the funny expression of his boyfriend who stole a soft kiss.

-Wake up with your lips sounds better-said smiling like a fool

An adorable pink color dyed chestnut cheeks.

-Also I like it-confess-But we have to get off this plane-

He brushed his lips again and stood up, letting out a yawn and stretching as high as he was. Tom already brought his things and both got off the plane, picked up their luggage and went through immigration. Out of the international flights section were three women, he immediately recognized Emma and Sara and assumed that the older woman was his mother, had skin as white as Tom, black hair and hazel eyes and in his hand a poster that said "Baby Tom and Doctor attractive" a laugh escaped him. He couldn't say what it was funnier if his nickname or that of his boyfriend. They approached where the three women were.

-Mom!-the British shouted in horror
-Tommy my little one-said the woman hugging him so hard that it almost left him without air-You have a stain Tommy-said while a bit of saliva was cleaning his cheek
-Mom I'm not a child-said red of shame
-But if you're my little boy who used to run around the house naked-
-God mom!-

He could not help but laugh as he imagined a little Tom running around the house naked while his mother chased him.

-You must be Christopher-said the woman taking the attention away from her flushed son
-It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Hiddleston-said taking her hand and giving her a kiss in it
-There is but that polite boy-said marvelous-Already you know my daughters? Sara and Emma?-
-Yes I already had the pleasure of knowing them-
-It's a pleasure to see you-said the younger hugging him
-I'm also glad to see you Emma-he walked away from her-Also to you Sara-
-As well-said the named hugging him-Well, you have to go home-

They all went to the parking lot where a long black truck was waiting for them. They packed their bags and the oldest of the Hiddlestons began to drive to Westminster.

-Wow today is a cold day-said crossing his arms and legs in an attempt to keep the heat
-In reality today is a hot day-pointed Tom's mother
-Have you been to another time in London Chris?-asked Emma
-Yes , I lived here for four months because of work issues and I don't remember that it was so cold-
-Surely it was summer-
-Yes it's most likely-

The Hiddleston house was similar to the typical London structures, large and with multiple floors and windows, that anyone who was not used to it would think it was an apartment.

💙💙💙

Well, dear readers, that was all for today. Our beloved Tom is still waiting for more embarrassing moments with his family.
We read soon