Honeymoon

Thomas ran across Christopher's chest, as he brushed his nipples.

-Do you like it?-Tom sighed between kisses and kisses

Chris rested his forehead against his, missing a couple of soft kisses against his lips.

-Yes-said to then caress his cheek with his own, brushing his nose and tickling with his eyelashes

A delicious tingling ran he felt the soft kiss that the blond gave him on the forehead, continued to caress the delicious body of his husband, the hard abs, the strong arms and the broad, muscular and soft back and playing with timidity and careful with the nipples until the he felt hard against his fingers.

-Mmm...-sighed the blonde, who took him by the buttocks with force and bringing him closer to him

The chestnut left an open kiss on the chest of the other and surrounded him with his left arm to stick even more to him, as if his life was out on it. He was so close to Christopher that he was sure that he could sense the desire reaction of his body. Chris's hands traveled even further down his butt and one stayed on his thighs and the other was still lower than his knee, carrying him like a princess. That made him laugh with happiness, the blond was a romantic and had a body worthy of a Greek God and was of him. His fingers slid back down the undulating abdomen and every beating of his racing heart demanded that the man of his dreams touch him and make him of him.

-Chris...-gasped against his lips once he managed to unbutton the pants of the other
-Tom...-the blond sigh

With the help of the Australian managed to remove the pants leaving only in a black boxer, meanwhile his husband took off his shirt. The blue-eyed man's hands were lost in his skin, making him shudder and sigh at each caress he gave his body, his hands ran all over his sides, his chest and pinched the soft skin of his nipples, kneading his legs knees and buttocks and he gently caress his back. For his part, he stroked his back and squeezed Christopher's buttocks and his hands wrapped in his soft blond hair. The sighs and moans of both flooded the room. He loves how his husband touched him in such a gentle but passionate way. He wanted to let Christopher know how much he loved him, he pushed him down on the bed and sat on top of him giving him a sweet smile. Tom fondly combed his soft blond hair back, until he found the two small scars on his forehead, Chris's body had some combat scars, but you really had to be very close to him and pay close attention to where they were already were too thin to be noticed, although Thomas knew them all and the story behind them. He kissed them gently and then under the one in his right eye and felt his eyelids tremble, followed with the one in his neck on the right side.

-Mmm ...- sighed the blonde cocking his neck to give him more access

He took a small bite in the skin and followed his chest where there were two scars on the left bicep, kiss the one that was in the middle of the right ribs. He moved away from him a little to find the perfect smile and his blue eyes that had been darkened by desire, like a sky that announced a storm. Tom take his right arm and kiss where there was the ulnar radius ulnarum where there was a wound that was deeper than the others and then came up with soft kisses until reaching the wrist and suction the damaged skin of that area, while the fingers of the Australian fondled his cheek. Christopher took it from behind his neck, to kiss him. Thomas couldn't explain how, but somehow in the middle of kisses and caresses, he managed to get the boxer out of his husband and he ended up resting his back against the headboard and the pillows and Thomas sitting on top of him.

-Give me your hand-he asked and he handed it to him

He leaned toward the headboard where he had left the lubricant that he took out of his suitcase, put in a generous quantity taking care to cover them and guided the hand to his expectant entrance. Chris introduced his index and middle fingers inside.

-You're fine?-

He couldn't answer, the sensation was a little painful but very pleasant when the fingers of the blond opened and caressed him from within, he felt that he was melting and he kept sighing, another finger sank into him and his back arched with pleasure.

-Uhhhhh ... Mmm ...-

Under the hip, looking to impale himself with those fingers that came out of him, Tom protest, growling softly. But he was rewarding with a soft kiss. The Australian took him by the hips and arranged him to enter it.

-Tom...do it yourself-ask looking at him with desire and love with those blue sky eyes

He went down on until he was completely full of his husband.

-By God!-Christopher exclaimed and the chestnut arched back and moaned with all his might

He moved up and down, in circles as they both panted at the delicious sensation, he felt that he was melting and he had never been so grateful for his ability to move his hips, to have Chris moaning and looking him straight in the eyes with so much affection.

-By ... uhh ... God!-he gasped as his mouth became an O in an attempt to get air and his nails were nailed in the strong arms of the blond to feel that he also moved against him
-Tom ...-he said to later lick his throat
-Chris ... I can't ... I'm going ... Nnn ... mmmm ... Chris!-he shouted as his body exploded and he felt that his interior was filled with a warm liquid

He lost consciousness for the delicious orgasm and was only aware that the Australian was hugging him from behind and covering him with the sheets to sleep.

💙💙💙

Dear readers thats all for today.