Hands

Thomas felt the weight of Christopher on his chest, his plan to leave the house was frustrated by a terrible snowfall that lasted three days. Throughout these the situation calmed down a little, his father didn't treat him as if it were the great family shame and his mother had returned to treat him as when he was a child and support him. Maybe it was because they finally accepted his sexual preferences or that she liked his partner. Chris had an amazing magnetism with women, Sara and he got along great, Emma used to flirt with him but now she did it more for annoying her older brother than for really wanting to have a loving relationship with the blonde and her mother was fascinated with his boyfriend , perhaps because of his great culinary skills or because his boyfriend was very kind to women, something that his mother greatly appreciated in a man. He felt his boyfriend shudder in his arms, the cold of the snowfall left his Chris shivering in the cold at night. The truth is that although the blonde didn't express it, it was hard dealing with the weather and that only made him love him more, he came to a place where he always felt cold only because of him. He kissed his forehead and the blue eyes opened.

-Good morning-
-Good morning-answered Chris entangled his legs with his-It's still snowing?-
-No, finally it's over. Do you want to go find a hotel?-
-I don't know, I think things are better-
-Thanks to you-Tom said fondly-and apparently you don't want to throw yourself at my father's jugular-he said amused.
-What can I say...it's the instinct that I want to protect you at any cost-
-I'm not a damsel in distress-
-Then I can't be your charming prince-question with a pout on the lips
-Let me think...-

The blue-eyed man kissed him sweetly and released a moaned, caressed the opponent's cheek where a beard began to grow. He put one hand under the Australian's shirt and it shuddered under his touch.

-What hands are so cold-
-I'm sorry-he apologized, the brunette pulling his hand out of his shirt

Christopher took his hand and kissed the back and he shuddered when the warm breath hit his skin. He let out a long gasp when his boyfriend licked his thumb and felt that enchanting smile against his palm. Chris kissed the tips of his fingers with devotion and stroked the length of his index finger with his nose and then licked, sucked and moaned.

-What are you doing?-asked Tom nervously and blushing trying to get his hand back

Although they had been dating for several months and some less sleeping together and sharing intimate moments, whenever the blond did something new he got nervous. Besides that couldn't be explained as something as simple as kissing the hand could be so intimate and exciting.

-Enjoying the softness of your hands, I love them-he sentenced while intertwining his fingers

The blue eyes looked at him with affection and desire. They kissed again and ended with his boyfriend completely over him, which began to kiss his neck.

-Chris ... the ... the room ... of my parents ... this ... is winged-said the Briton between sighs
-Tommy is already awake-hear Emma's voice

The Australian quickly got away from him and give his back in the sheets and closed his eyes to pretend to be asleep. At that moment his sister entered the room.

-Oh your boyfriend is still asleep-said in a low voice-Tommy are you okay? Are you red?-
-Yes. Hehehe...only Chris was cold in the night and we put another blanket...I'm fine-said letting out a nervous laugh
-Ok, wake up mom prepare breakfast-
-Yes we went down in a moment-

Emma left the room and Thomas let out a sigh and let himself fall on the pillows, covering his flushed face with his hands. Christopher began to laugh and received a blow with the pillow.

-It's not funny-
-I'm sorry but that...that traumatic would catch your older brother on the spot-he said still laughing and then giving him a kiss-We have to go down-

Chris stood up and put on a sweater and ran his hands through his hair to comb it. Tom stood up and put on a raincoat, not so much because it was cold but because his body had reacted to his boyfriend's caresses and he would have to take a shower with cold water after breakfast. To his surprise there was Greek food on the table.

-Emma told me you were cold, I can give you a hotter blanket-Diana offered
-It is very kind Mrs. Hiddleston and I will accept your offer-
-Well, I have to go to the airport. I have to pick up Yakov-
-You want me to go with you, I want to see my favorite son in law-
-It's the only one you have loved-

The brunette knew that his words had been on purpose, the truth didn't matter, more than half of his family was happy with Chris and he was in love with him. So his father could say whatever he wanted to try to annoy him.

-Chris and I will leave today-announced

When they finished eating their father and older sister left the house, the brunette stayed with his boyfriend helping to lift things. The man with the beautiful blue eyes climbed the stairs to his room, taking out some light jeans, brown boots, a black shirt, two towels and his underwear. He entered the bathroom that he shared with his parents and closed the door with insurance. He opened the cold water tap, took off his pajamas and entered the stream of water, although his instinct told him that he should stay away from the water, he stayed there long enough for his desire calmed down and his fingers turned blue from the cold. Hill the key and quickly wrapped in the towel drying and putting on clothes and cream trying to create friction to warm your body and restore the natural color to your skin.

💙💙💙

Dear readers that's all for today.