Wedding

Christopher had his eyes fixed on where Thomas was supposed to come and walk, in his opinion the Abbey had never looked better since he had ordered a path of white roses to reach the entrance, the assistants were perfectly dressed , his mother was wearing a yellow dress and her golden hair was part of a chongo and the other half were falling in thick curls, beside her was Miley who was wearing a purple dress and her hair brown and gold picked up in a chongo. On the other side, Tom's father entered in a black tuxedo. As his companions were in front of him on the left side, Robert, Thomas and Liam were wearing a black suit with a red tie and Tessa who could be considered her only companion in a red dress with sapphire jewelry and her long black hair loose. The pews of the church were full, his gaze connected with Robert's, he supposed that his fear reflected his panic that Thomas would repent and leave him standing on the altar since his best friend moved his lips saying "Calm, he would come" He smiled and looked down to see his perfectly volleyed shoes, and his black suit, white shirt, black tie with a perfect knot and looked again at his watch which marked 18:07. At that moment the organ began to sound imposingly and he felt his heart stop beating. Everyone stood up and turned to receive the escort of the groom which was headed by Emma who wore her black and blond hair tied in a chongo and wore a pink dress and wore a small bouquet with a pink rose and several white carnations, the next person was a classmate from Tom's university who really couldn't remember his name wearing a black suit with a pink tie and a small pink rose in his jacket pocket, then Benedict was wearing the same that the previous man, except that his tie was green and Sara who dress the same way as her sister when they turned to the right and stayed behind him, was when he saw the chestnut, which had an adorable pink color on its cheeks and held a large bouquet of pink roses and he wore a white suit, his Tom always looked beautiful in a suit but that day was more beautiful than ever, his eyes were slightly looking down making him look even more adorable and Diana was at his side dressed in a green dress. His hand reached out because he really missed touching his fiance, the black-haired woman put his son's hand on his.

-Keep it right Christopher-she said throwing a very serious look
-Of course, Mrs. Hiddleston-he said, turning his gaze a little to answer her

The woman went to her seat next to her husband and at that moment Thomas looked at him, in his beautiful blue eyes was the happiness he felt and both smiled.

-You look beautiful-he said gently stroking his hand
-You also look very handsome-he said smiling
-Dear brothers, we are gathered here to unite this young couple in a sacred marriage-the father began

The Mass continued until it was time to say their vows. They both looked at each other and had to thank that nobody thought to put a microphone for the mass, so the only person who cared to hear his words was in front of him.

-The rings please-the priest asked and at that moment Thomas approached with a pillow where were the two golden rings
-I think nothing prepares you to feel love, you just feel it and it hits you from the inside out. For me it came when you opened those beautiful blue eyes that you have Tom-Christopher felt his heart beating hard in the chest-You love me for who I am and in the same way I love you. I love you Thomas William Hiddleston and I can tell you with complete certainty that I had never loved so much, not in such a true way. I promise that I will love you forever even when I am not in this world. Nothing is going to separate me from you. I'll follow you wherever you go and I hope you'll let me accompany you-he said taking the ring his nephew offered him and placing it on the ring finger of his left hand, right next to the engagement ring

The british eyes shone in a way he had never seen before.

-You never wanted me to be someone else, I didn't know what you saw in me. In your eyes I found that it was enough for someone. Chris, you always look at me like there is no one better than me. My love for you was born in a way that seemed almost unreal and ephemeral, I made very serious mistakes but you forgave them and forgot them but they also hurt me when I thought I was going to lose you. I am happy that you have come to my life, that you will teach me to believe in love, Chris you are the first true love of my life, the only and the first. I always want to be with you. I am grateful to be loved by someone as magnificent, as charismatic, as noble and romantic as you. I love you and I promise to do what is necessary for this love to last forever-

Chris felt that his heart melted under those words and his smile was bigger than ever as he watched as the ring slipped his hand.

-I officially declare you husbands, you can kiss guys-said the father with a smile

He look at Thomas who smiled, put a hand on his waist careful not to ruin the bouquet of roses, both approached the other until their lips joined in a soft kiss, one of Tom's hands got tangled in his hair and his other hand took it to the cheek of his now husband to caress his cheek while he gently moved his lips against those.

💙💙💙

Well dear readers that's all for today