A month of love

A part of him never wanted to wake up and remain forever with the pleasant feeling of happiness in his chest after having made love with Thomas but that was impossible, the sound of the waves breaking and the sound of the breeze passing through the Palm trees made it impossible. Christopher opened his eyes to find the tender image of Tom sleeping, he was face down, his lips were a carmine and looked slightly swollen after all the kisses that had been given, his creamy white back showed a small red marks with the shape of his fingers, that made him feel guilty he always tried to be careful with the chestnut, he was aware that his years of military training had left him strong and worried that he could hurt him if he didn't have the strength with which to squeeze his soft skin. The brown curls were scrambled and half of her perfect back covered with the sheet that looked like it had been put there for the sole purpose of making it look even more beautiful. Stretching his hand caressing his spine with the tips of his index and middle fingers, feeling the softness under it, the beautiful blue eyes that were hidden under the eyelids and brown lashes gave no indication of opening. He was probably as tired as he was. He stood up, careful not to wake him, picked up all the clothes they had left scattered around the room and went to the bathroom where his suitcases were. He pull out a short-sleeved black shirt, his underwear and a dark blue short. He went to bathe with cold water and when he left he dried himself, put on his clothes, deodorant and sunscreen, went to the bedroom where the Briton was still asleep only he had changed position leaning on his side and putting both hands on his cheek giving an angelic appearance. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Christopher take out a quarter of the sugar rate, half a rate of soy sauce, half a mirin rate, put them together and stir them and pour half of them over 1kg of cut chicken legs, let them marinate. He put olive oil to heat in a pan while dicing two carrots, an onion, a pepper, and salt for later to later season it and add a broccoli and a pea rate that he removed from the pan, strips added two teaspoons of oil of olive, two garlics chopped into pieces, a spoonful of ginger and the seasoning, then he added four rice rates and together again everything he had prepared. In another pan he placed the chicken with olive oil, the leftover sauce and sesame seeds. He  arrange it in two dishes and decorate it with chives and heated green tea and served them in two rates, then put it on a tray and take it to the room. Thomas was stretching while yawning.

-Good morning sleeping beauty-
-Good morning-he he said with a smile

He sat next to him and offered him the tray of food.

-Thanks-said taking a piece to his mouth
-Are you feeling?-Asked Christopher
-Well, a little ...- He realized that he was thinking very well what he was going to say -... just a little unusual-

That made him feel guilty, after all Robert had explained what it meant to have sex with a man, in addition to some advice. And if he had hurt him? If he weren't careful enough? Chris took one of his hands to Tom's ass to make sure he hadn't hurt him to the extent of doing him any harm, but to his relief he found no hint of fact he realized that the walls of the chestnut sought his fingers.

- Someone is sensitive-he didn't say it with the intention of embarrassing him or by sounding seductive, simply the words came out of his mouth without realizing
-We haven't done it for seven months, it's not like I put my fingers in thinking about you-said Thomas blushed it was clear that he had been embarrassed and angry for his comment
-Well, I touch myself thinking about you-said in a whisper Christopher

It was as if he were revealing a secret to him and in a certain way it was a secret, although he wasn't ashamed to say it since it was real that sometimes his needs had to be taken care of and in the absence of his beloved Tom his image was the only option . At that, the chestnut face turned completely red.

-Close your mouth and make love to me-

He obeyed the order and left the tray of food on the night table and then kissed him, the food could wait. To tell the truth, the honeymoon had gone better than he could have thought they had swum, sunbathed, snorkelled, taught his husband to drive the yacht, surfed in spite of the fact that the waves were not big enough but the british learned they were excellent, they made bonfires for random chocolates, they took long walks on the beach, they made sandcastles, they chased each other on the beach, sometimes they got up early to see the sunrise or they stayed up late watching the starry sky. They had made love in the ocean, on the beach, in the bed, in the living room, on the dining table, in the shower, in the tub, on the yacht and in the kitchen involving a sensual mixture of whipped cream, strawberries , chocolate and cold wine, that made him smile, his Thomas could be so tender and shy and at the same time so sensual and passionate.

💙💙💙

Dear readers, I want to show you this wonderful Funko Pop that I managed with great effort.