Christmas night

-Did you make me a gift?-asked surprised that his little sister was getting him on Christmas Eve
-Well it's a gift for you and your boyfriend. He's the first one who has been with you so long, counting guys and girls and how I like it so much and he's excited about the idea of a real Christmas-she said, extending the package.

Christopher came out to bathe wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, gray jeans as well as boots.

-What's that?-
-It's my little sister's gift to us, if you want to use it-
-Yes-

He walk to Thomas taking the red Christmas sweater with a reindeer pattern and put it on, took the one that was in the box and Tom raised his arms to let him put on the sweater covering his brown shirt.

-Well, I think it's dinner time-

They came down holding hands and found that all the couples had a costume Sara and Yakov were dressed as snowmen, the parents of Tom of Lord and Mrs. Claus and Emma being the only single girl dressed as an elf.

-Oh God they look adorable, I need a photo-exclaimed Diana standing up
-Mom is not necessary-said the chestnut blushing
-Not all Christmas my son didn't wear elf-said with the camera in hands

Embrace his boyfriend making himself a little lower and recharging his head on his chest for the photo, the camera flash blinded him for a few moments.

-Thanks Chris-
-Not, that I hope you like dinner-

The blond went to the kitchen and opened the oven to get his turkey white wine, I also prepare a sweet salad with pomegranate, had glasses of white wine and a Turin dessert. He placed everything in a beautiful presentation with napkins and cutlery. The aromas of the pine and the food intermingle and make everyone smile, for the first time being all together didn't bring an uncomfortable atmosphere, everyone enjoyed the food especially sweet dessert and as Thomas predicted wine and beer began to run for the table.
Christopher had no problem staying to drink beer but he preferred a thousand times to escape with Tom wherever he wanted to take him.

-Let's move on. At this time they must already be singing Christmas carols in Oxfor Street, besides the decoration is incredible-

Christopher smiled and nodded enthusiastically. The two got up from the table, went to the exit took their wallets and Thomas took the keys, put on their coats. Oxford Street was full of places to shop and at that time there were endless colorful lights that adorned the premises and the streets, the lights were decorated with stars, snow flakes, Santa Claus, reindeer, candy canes, Christmas trees and garlands. The breath escaped from Chris's lungs that had never seen anything so beautiful and the snow only made it look more magical, took Tom's hand and entwined it with his. Feeling the quality of the palm of his hand against his. He knew that the chestnut wasn't very open to displays of affection in public but he always liked to take his hand as an intimate gesture. The two watched the decoration calmly, listening to the echo of Christmas carols coming from some shops.

-Which one do you like?-asked his boyfriend when they reached the end of the street
-All-

At that the man with beautiful blue eyes laughed in such a melodious way. Chris let go of the opponent's hand and walked towards a pile of snow grouped on the edge of the sidewalk.

-What are you doing Chris?-said the Brit laughing happily
-I'm something I always wanted to do...-said the blond, a little nervous-I'll just see it with my brothers in the movies and...-
-Do you mean this?-Thomas picking up some snow from the ground to make a ball that went to crash into his boyfriend's broad chest

The blue-eyed man smiled and hurriedly hit back with another snowball, which laughed amused. That was beautiful and not because of the Christmas lights, nor the songs, nor the snowflakes that made them fall, no. It was the fact of being there with Tom, the person he loved. Snowballs continued to fly through the air, their laughter filled the street and Christmas carols followed their course. The chestnut with the curls flooded with snow and rosy cheeks fell on him, knocking him down because he hadn't expected such an act. The Australian laughed when they both touched the ground. Luckily the blow was given by him and it wasn't even a good blow since the snow softened his fall. The thin body on top of his, trembled with laughter. The two laughed a little more, until the cold began to be present.

-Merry Christmas Chris-he said, looking straight into his eyes
-I love you, Thomas William Hiddleston-

He smiled, the beautiful blue eyes filled with tears of emotion and joy.

-I love you, Christopher Hemsworth-

Their lips met, they were cold, but the warmth of his love toward which neither of them cared.

-We should go home before catching a cold-Christopher said, breaking up
-Yes you're right-Thomas shuffled off.

They walked quickly back to Thomas's parents' house, when they arrived the place was completely silent. They entered with care not to attract attention and went up to the third floor and then to the room, they took off their wet clothes.

-I want to kiss you-said Chris, approaching Tom who was as naked as him
-And who prevents you?-asked smiling, noticing the warm breath of his boyfriend on the back
-Nobody-Chris replied turning his boyfriend, going down the palms from the back to the buttocks of the chestnut, rubbing them with tenderness
-Do it...-whisper-Make love to me...-

Christopher approached his lips to those of Thomas, tender juicy, overwhelming, was filled with illusions in that kiss.

💙💙💙

Dear readers this is the second chapter of the day.
We read in the next chapter.