The girl in the elevator

-Well here are the cars I'm surprised that neither Leo nor Craig came for them, they're probably waiting for us to leave the property-
-Wow, it's the coolest garage I've seen-expressed the astonished chestnut

Leonie giggled and then they went back into the house and up to the floor of the dining room.

-This is what I like most about this space-Leonie said pressing a button of a control

The lamp began to descend in a circular fashion showing diamonds cut in the shape of rectangles, radiating flashes of colors where the light of the lamp passed or the natural one that entered through the large window.

-It's beautiful-Thomas said, marveled at the play of lights and not so much at having a two-meter-long diamond structure on his head
-Yes it's, it's a scale replica of the one that is in the Rockefeller Center, Chris and Liam gave it to me as a birthday present in 2012-

That made him feel somewhat inferior, the best thing he had been able to buy from his mother with the help of his sisters was a designer dress.

-And well the rooms already know, are 4 rooms and the main room each has its dressing room and bathroom, well except Christopher that has a tub and the elevator can be repaired to be useful-
-If I could ask...why do you have an elevator?-
-Chris didn't t tell you about Elsa?-

That made him feel uncomfortable, Christopher had told him about Elsa only once, and when he spoke about her he knew he was destined to be in his shadow. Chris still loved her he told him in tears that they had a car accident and after this Elsa wasn't well and that two years later died in the hospital room 211 at 23:16. When the accident was the blond changed his whole life, he became a Doctor so it could be said that Elsa was his muse. He hadn't dared to ask more, in a way that he couldn't understand at all felt that she was his competition, which he would never overcome and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't blame her for having part of his boyfriend's heart for the rest of eternity.

-Only one time but I didn't dare to ask more-
-Then you must know her properly-Leonie said as she walked to her son's room

He remained surprised, hadn't noticed that there was a niche in the room. They stopped in front of the shelves that contained photographs and in which he hadn't inquired, the blonde took one of the photographs and gave it to him so that he could see it.

-She is Elsa-

The people in the picture were Christopher, about 19 years old, he was squatting and looking at a young girl of the same age, with blond wavy hair, big green eyes, you could tell she had a thin complexion, white skin and pink lips that was in a wheelchair. That confused him always imagine Elsa as the kind of woman with perfect curves and that every man would turn to see when walking down the street and perfect face as a model or actress. It made him wonder if from the beginning she was in that condition or was after the accident.

-Chris never mentioned...-he said begging Leonie to understand what he was referring to
-No, Elsa was in a wheelchair after the accident-

That explained why Christopher never bothered to deal with his oxygen tank when they met, he had become accustomed to the kind of limitations that entailed.

-You know Elsa liked me a lot, she was a good girl and smart-Leonie said sitting on the bed

Thomas imitated the movement even with the photograph in his hands.

-I still remember when it all started, my children have always been flirtatious and I don't mean the fact that they left with many girls, but they did all kinds of things to be able to go out with the girl they liked-said giggling

💙💙💙

Hello dear readers and return, as I had advised I was going to go on vacation for two weeks that began the last day I uploaded chapter, those who follow me on Twitter and Snapchat know part of my odyssey every day but here I leave the version summarized.
After 11 hours of flight, arrived to London hoping to find one of our three beloved Britons, especially Tom Hiddleston, but after walking for three days, 36 km with the hope of finding them but it didn't happen and the saddest thing was that at night When I arrived in Paris, I found out that the two Toms were together at Wimbledon and I went into a mini depression until the next night I remembered that Tom and Chris were going to be together at Comic Con together with Chris Evans (who comes to to make a bad trio, they had to send it to another side and leave us a lot Hiddlesworth) and that managed to cheer me up a lot. Celebrate together with the French in the Arc de Triomphe, the triumph of France in the World Cup and then with my little knowledge of Frances I understood that there were 300 wounded and 6 dead in the celebration and I was very impressed because maybe I can be in that lamentable situation. To summarize I was in 5 countries, 10 cities and on average I walked 9 km a day. I seriously consider that I am going to move all the protagonists to Lucerna (Because Paris don't seem idonic to me as I want to finish this story) and I will never send our beloved Tom back in the Paris subway because it is very dirty, there are rats and very unpleasant odors. And I would also like to mention that in my story Chris made a lot having obtained the Eiffel Tower for them alone as well as the Champs Elysees, because it is impossible.